Willowfire365's diary!

Day 161 and I've decided to do another week at 100%. I lost 4 lb this week so now I'm officially 15 stone and considering I started at 22 stone I'm pleased :) I'm off out again on Thursday night to see a play and I've got a DVD movie afternoon/evening planned tonight! I rented the Kings Speech so got that and another 2 movies lined up :)

Here's to another week at 100%!

X

You are fantastic .. Well done amazing loss! Congrats for sticking it out so long!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am impressed by you Willowfire365. Glad that you are reaping the benefits of your hard work.

Superb stuff willowfire365 great to see you are giving it another week hope you are feeling well x

Thanks so much everyone :) I'm feeling ok - resting a lot but ok.

X

Day 163 and apart from a headache I'm feeling good. My driving lesson went well this morning and I've just had the most lovely email from someone I've got to know that I really admire and apart from nearly making me cry because it was so lovely it's made me so happy and even though my determination has never wavered it really gave me another boost :)

I'm off out tonight and I'm wearing something I don't think I'd of ever worn before - I'm wearing a jumper dress that comes just above my knees with leggings and boots. For me my knees are still not great so the leggings are needed but it's so strange going out dressed like this!

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Tc X

So day 168 and I went in for my weigh in today and I new I wouldn't loose a huge amount as I have had 2 really good weeks but I still managed to loose about 3lb which I'm really pleased with! I only have a bit more till I drop to over weight on my BMI so yay! Got to work tonight but going out again tomorrow and I can't believe I'm now on the last week before my refeed before holiday! It's mad!

Tc everyone and keep going strong!

X

DAY 168??

Wowee that is incredible. Well done and hey just keep on with your amazing determination until goal and beyond!

hey willow! ive just read your whole diary and im sooooo impressed hun! to see all your ups and downs and how far you have come it is so inspiring! im in awe from reading this! thanks a mil for being you ;)

girlygirl1 thank you so much :) Yep day 169 today!

TRIVENAM I just wanted to say thank you for even reading my rembelling posts! I must admit I haven't read back through everything which I prob should one day! Your words really do mean so much :) It's mad to think I have to go back to eating again soon though! lol Hope your doing ok! Tc X

So day 169 and I'm going to get ready for work and then going out after! Really looking forward to it although I seem to have become the topic of conversation at work with people at the moment! So many people have asked if I've had a gastric band or anything like that so I'm explaining to people a lot what I've done! It is so strange and it's weird having people keep looking at me - it's not something I tend to enjoy as I'd rather not be watched or looked at! Saying that I'm also feeling at the moment that I need to get out more and socalise to meet people, I'm 25 and I'd really like to find someone and have a relationship it's just where to start with it all!
I also do feel I need to keep reminding myself I am a different size now and I'm not as big as I was before! It's a strange feeling though!

Right time to get ready for work/night at the theatre and have my shake for lunch!

Tc everyone!

X

aw hun,thats no problem,you have a great night out! ill be on this every day following you! lol.. ;)

Thanks hun :)

So day 170 and still going strong :) Last night was brilliant and although I'm shattered today I loved it! I've agreed to work tonight to cover me going out a lot and I'm quite looking forward to it! I want to try and do a little exercise tomorrow if I can to help with my weigh loss this week and to tone up a bit! I so want to loose enough to drop the BMI catogry on Tuesday before I start eating again!

I went and brought some pill sweetners today - which I think we're actually allowed to have even at 100% and even though I've not had them at all so far I think when I can start having milk in tea it might be a nice thing to add :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

X

great stuff hun,i used the powder sweetener on slimming world before but it actually made me crave more sugar lol,i googled it and found out they add sugar to it to make it powdery!! the pill ones should do the trick! what plan are you thinking of following after refeed? x

TRIVENAM I'm not sure what plan I'm going to follow really but I think weight watchers might be a good idea but I should probably do a bit more research lol

Day 172 and only going to be able to say I'm 100% for another 2 days!! I'm a little nervous but I must admit I think my body has had enough and needs a break. My stomach has been upset and sore and I look forward to having a different taste! I really need to sort out a refeed menu and everything really! So tired today too but only one more day at work and then another day closer to a break. Hope everyone is staying strong!

X

omg! you have come so far luv,only you know how good it feels and we hope someday we will be in your position! how nervous you must be today knowing its your second last day on tfr for life! absolutely inspiring isnt the word hun! xx trivena

Thanks so much TRIVENAM! It is really strange thinking about food! I am not completly at my goal so I may actually come back from holiday and go on TFR one more time to just drop the finally bit which is about 2 stone but you never know I may be able to loose that now on my own! I really hope your having a great day today! X

So day 173 and I've had a mad busy day today! Had work this morning and then a gala tonight so I'm so tired I can hardly think tonight! Still 100% and can only say that for one more day now! I'm just praying that my pharmacist has ordered the maintenance packs! Oh well I'll find out on Tuesday!

Sleep now!

X

So today is day 174 and tomorrow marks the end of this section of the diet! I've lost over 7 stone now and it's time to refeed for my holiday! I must admit I'm praying that I loose enough tomorrow to drop another BMI category tomorrow and I guess we'll see then! The most silly thing is I'm looking forward to a cup of tea with milk and tablet sweeteners :) I'm rather scared about it all but yep today is the last day of this section of the diet! I worked out I think I have about 3 stone left to go till I'm completely finished but now it's time for a rest! I can’t wait for my hair to be thick again and it will be nice not to nearly cause a flood from blocking the plug with all my hair that keeps falling out! Lol I’ve also noticed it hasn’t really grown in about a month so that will be nice to see again! I need to ask my pharmacist about taking hair and nail tablets and how soon into the refeed I can start them. It will be so amazing to feel warm as well!

I want to thank everyone who’s read my diary and followed my progress and to everyone that’s supported me thank you so much! I know I’m not done yet so I will probably be back for the final part of the journey but to anyone still going at this it can be done just stay strong and it does work, I know and can see the results!

Keep strong everyone!

X

Well done for getting as far as this, perhaps you can lose the remaining weight by other methods, Slimming world or Weight Watchers, it will be a slow process but less strain on your body and hair:D

Thanks so much dolphin - yep it might be an idea!

So I've broken the diet! I'm having a cup of tea with milk and sweeteners! I've also just come back from shopping which hasn't bothered me at all while I was on the diet but I felt so stressed shopping for myself today! I did feel a bit low after going to the pharmacy as they didn't give me a sheet or anything but just gave me a suggestion of fish. I did have a good weight loss so that helps! I have read through the refeed info on here so I have got some salad bits and a bit of fish for dinner - think I need to get used to the idea of being able to eat again! Hopefully the pharmacy will have all the maintenance packs in on Thursday and I can start using them as part of my refeed!

So nervous about everything but it is time! I should prob start a refeed diary later today as well!

Tc everyone and thanks so much again!

X

well done willow,youve made it so far! i know you have the strenght to make it the rest of the way no matter how you do it,ill still be following you on this hun,so proud of you! xx

Back