Willowfire365's diary!

Willowfire so sorry to hear ur bad news.
I have just read your diary and I am so inspired by you. You look absolutely amazing in your photos. Big big congrats, I am struggling today but you have given me the push I need like so many others on this site. Keep strong xx

Thanks cherrygem - hope your having a good day! XxX

Thank you so much miss pollyanna it really does mean so much to hear my rambling posts have helped people! Honestly hun keep at it because it will be more than worth it! I really look forward to reading your diary and seeing your progress - I'm sure you'll be amazing! Keep in touch and tc :) XxX

Diary update - feeling rather numb tonight after everything. Going to have my shake for dinner - the parents are upset as well and as we have nothing in the house there sorting out a take away for them but it doesn't tend to bother me them eating. I'm rather cold again tonight so I think a few more cups of tea to keep me warm. Got another driving lesson tomorrow so at least it's something to take my mind off of everything!

Keep strong all!

XxX

Have just read your diary!!! What an amazing inspiration you are!!! You've come such a long way!! You should be very proud!!! x

Thank you so much :) Deezer Hope your doing really well at the moment! XxX

Diary update for day 9 - so last night i had a bit of a sore nose and throat but i thought that was down to me crying a lot yesterday what with everything but it's got worse in the night and I’ve woken up this morning and my throat is killing me :( I know i can't take anything as it'll muck up my kitosis but I’m going to gargle with aspirin to see if that kills any infection or anything that's there! got a driving lesson at 12:30 which should be interesting lol Going to wrap up warm after and go back to bed! I'm also supposed to be going out tomorrow night to see a group i like play at a bar/club so hopefully if i gargle enough I'll feel better...it's stupid but i'm so excited to see the band but I’m also really excited by the outfit i have to wear so hopefully I’ll be well enough to go and show off my figure!

Right time to rest and attack that aspirin!

XxX

Thanks so much ladies!

Diary update - I ended up doing 3 hrs at work tonight as i got a phonecall from the woman who normally does it who was really ill with this sore throat thing (she could hardly talk - i guess i've got that to look forward to!) so i went in..i need the cash too so i couldn't really turn it down! It went really well although I'm way past tired now and in rather a lot of pain! My throat is still killing as is the back on my nose so i think it's time to sleep and rest for tomorrow night out! Yay to another day at 100%!!

Night everyone!

XxX

Thanks so much ladies!

Diary update - I ended up doing 3 hrs at work tonight as i got a phonecall from the woman who normally does it who was really ill with this sore throat thing (she could hardly talk - i guess i've got that to look forward to!) so i went in..i need the cash too so i couldn't really turn it down! It went really well although I'm way past tired now and in rather a lot of pain! My throat is still killing as is the back on my nose so i think it's time to sleep and rest for tomorrow night out! Yay to another day at 100%!!

Night everyone!

XxX

Congats on the 100% day! Hope u feel better today x

Hi willow,

Just reading your diary round 2 ... Firstly wanta say congrats on the loss historic And week one (round 2) sounds like a boxing match .. Lol!

Hope your week has brightened up a little and your not sick today!

Wanted to say hi as Im back today for round 2 aswell ... stopped for my nuptials lol and honeymoon so I would say I have a stone back on but am so excited to be lipotrimming again! Roll on ketosis and sat weigh in .. Had a few left over sachets so I'm starting before weighing on sat officially!

Good luck!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you so much Deezer and cherrygem - you guys are so supportive and amazing! What would i do without you guys! XxX

Becky.Boo - Welcome back :) I hope you had a wonderful wedding and gorgeous honeymoon! I bet you looked stunning on your wedding day! I also bet you'll be brilliant again at Lipotrim :) I'll keep an eye on your diary and I'm here if you ever need any support! Tc! XxX

Diary for day 11 - Cold is still going but I had a fantastic night out seeing my fav band in a club! It was a fantastic night and i didnt get home till about 3 so a restful day today lol Still going strong at 100%! It was mad seeing people I hadn't seen in a while and there reaction was priceless and everyone was so sweet!

So nearly time for work and I'm still in my PJ's so off to get ready! i've also only managed one shake so far as i slept in so going to try to get a 2nd one down before i leave!

Have a great day! XxX

Oh dear my cold seems to be takin hold and my chest is burning a bit when I breath :-( not fun! Diet isn't a problem today just feeling full of cold :-( it would be good if I could take something to help but what with all my tablets and not wanting to break the diet it's rest and lots of tissues for me!

Hope everyone is feeling good!

X

Hi Dee, thanks so much for the soft hugs everything is a bit sore! I'm resting as much as I can before I have to work tonight - got to work the weekend too so hopefully between everything I'll be able to chill out a bit! I don't take paracetamol but I'm on Tramadol and co-codamol to aid my pain relief as well as a low dose of amitriptyline at night for my nerve pain so I'm a little druggy lol

Going to rest and sort myself before work!

Tc hun and thanks so much again.

XxX

Thanks XxxX

So update for today and I'm still full of cold but I'm off to work now and I tried on my dress for next weekend and I really do think I've lost some more weight which is great :) I'm off out for the day and there will be a lot of people there that I haven't seen in a long while! I'll also be having my photo taken so hopefully I'll look ok! I'll post up a pic of me in my dress later in the week I think :) the shakes and 4ltrs of water seem to be going well and I'm keeping up the water intake so I feel quite good about it all :) I do feel like I'm living for Monday's by the end of the week but I think that's just because I'm excited to see how I'm getting on even after all this time! Lol

Right work now so off I go and then to bed!

TcXxX

It is so funny isn't it! X

So this evening I'm really tired, really low and so hungry :( Think I might sleep soon as I have an early start for work in the morning :(

Oh well

XxX

Back