Willowfire365's diary!

So, how had can it be?

So, day One. I've never posted in any forum and I'm really rather nervous.

I'm so fed up (but probably not half as much as my husband hearing me say it) with saying I'm going to start a diet and then continuing to stuff myself and getting fatter and fatter that I've finally found the wherewithal, viewed the video and got myself down to the chemist and enrolled myself on the Lipotrim diet. The pharmacist was absolutely lovely. She held back no punches and told me how difficult TMR is going to be but said if I was totally commited she would be there for me and give me as much encouragement as she could. She even offered to go in on her day off on a Saturday if that was what I really wanted to do to make it easier for me - so now I feel that if I don't give it my best shot not only will I be letting myself down but also her!

This morning seems to be going quite well. Had the strawberry shake which was, surprisingly, quite pleasant - not at all as bad as I had feared. I've put a litre and a half of water on my desk and my plan is to get drink that during the morning and then another this afternoon. Lunch is chicken soup. I've been thinking of the best way to prepare that and have decided to mix it up in the shaker with cold water to get all the lumps out and then heat in the microwave - unless anyone can give me the benefit of their experience of a better way.

I am totally focused and determined to shed those stones that have crept on. I don't mind getting older - just hate the body that I've morphed into - where did that size 10 disappear to.....:sigh:

Hi Mingaling and welcome to the forum..you sound like your set and doing well...I'm guessing you were looking to set up a diary but unfortunatly you've posted in mine. I don't mind but you'll get a lot more support and people helping you out if you create your own one. You can do this by going to the main lipotrim weight loss diarys page and pressing the new thread button next to the find button. As i said it means people will be able to give you the encoragement and support you need as you go along.

I really hope that's ok and good luck!

X

Good Morning Willowfire365 - I am so sorry - being the novice I am hadn't quite sussed how to get started on the forum. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll have another crack at posting today and create my own diary. I'm amazed by how encouraging everyone seems to be. You have done a-maz-ingly well - you must be so, so proud of yourself. Well done you!

x

Mingaling honestly don't worry :) I found your diary and it sounds like your doing great :) Keep staying strong and I can't wait to see how you get on :)

So day 23 and still not feeling well at all, been in bed all day and struggling a bit but there we go it's my fault for having so much fun on Sunday! The diet is still strong (saying that I wouldn't have the energy to go and make anything to eat even if I wanted to lol) and mum and dad have been helping me with making up my shakes today and I'm getting through all my water :)

Going to rest again now!

Tc everyone! XxX

Thanks so much hun, gentle hugs are helpful!

So....I'm now going to be refeed early as I've just booked to go to a 24 hr theatre event and part of the ticket price it includes meals and all drinks and I know from past experience on these shakes I won't make 24hrs awake and well with all my health problems! lol So now I'm going to refeed on the 20th the event is on the 28th to the 29th and I'll start the diet again on the 31st to do the last little bit :) Still feel terrible but got a massive buzz from finding out about this and the 2 other night's I've booked as I'm going to see one of my favourite actresses and I can't wait! Got to rest loads between now and Saturday as the weekend will be mad busy!

I'm sure people will think I'm mad for refeeding when I'm so close but I'm worried by health will really suffer if I aim to do the complete 24 hrs seeing the plays and staying awake!

Tc everyone!

XxX

Thanks so much everyone, I'm really excited as it's still a bit of time away so hopefully it means I can get even closer to my goal as it's technically 2 more weighins (sp?) to go :) love it!

Went out shopping today with mum to get a gift for my friends birthday and a little walk and boy did I get tired but I managed to find 2 new coats as the ones I had before are rather large now! Both new coats are size 14 and fit perfictly and I love them! Might post a pic of them later :)

So little rest now and then off to work for an hr and then bed! Rather tired but never mind!

Tc XxX

cherrygem ok so here's the coats!!

coat_02.jpg
coat_01.jpg

I'm really pleased with them :)

So diary update for today! Feeling super tired but never mind! Got a lot planned for the weekend so it's a little worrying I'm this tired! More resting today and trying to keep warm as I'm freezing! Still going strong on the diet so all good!

Tc everyone! XxX

Love the coat on the right :D ... they both look lovely on you honey :) well done and you know what your body needs x x x

Thanks guys, I do love them :)

So not had a very good afternoon :-( my stomach is playing up really badly and I'm feeling rather sick :-( oh well only good side is going to the loo as much as I have will mean I now weigh less! Sorry tmi! Work and then sleep I think!

X

Sorry to hear your not having a good afternoon ~hugs~ hope you feel better after a good nights sleep x x x

Both coats are fab but I'm with Trueleame - I love the one on the right. What a bummer you're not feeling so good, especially with a busy weekend that your looking forward to - hope a good night's sleep will make it pass and that you can just enjoy yourself.

Big hug xxx

Thanks so much guys. I did have stomach problems on this last time so I probably should have expected my tummy to be upset again :-( I must admit I'm looking forward to the 20th and a normal cup of tea! Going to finish some web design if my laptop will let me and then sleep! I'm off to get some trainers tomorrow as mine are falling apart!

Night everyone and tc XxxxX

haha :8855:I just roared with laughter in a good way! I'm 5 foot 10 so I don't tend to wear heels (as well as the fact my walking sticks then become too short lol) and a mini makes me laugh too! haha who would have thought at any point that would have ever been a thought! Thank you so much hun! I really could never have believed in January that I'd be in a size 14 coat! It feels so mad! Hope your doing great lovely! XxX

Diary update - so this is probably the last update for the weekend so I thought I'd write this before it all gets busy! Off to work at 2 then going to the theatre tonight for a cast change and then work tomorrow morning, home then a charity theatre thing then weigh in Monday and I can't wait! lol I went out yesterday to get some new trainers as mine were so old and offering no support so I got a pair of the sketchers ones with the fit bit in..they may be a scam but I found last night that they offered me more support and made my balance work more which is the main thing! I also got a wet suit top thing for work - as I'm in the pool at lot I'm always so, so cold so I'm praying this will keep me a little warmer what with a top over it as well! I was so happy though that I only needed the large size and I don't look like a beached wale in it haha I'm not loving the cold weather at the moment but never mind! I'm currently resting in bed watching TV before it all starts! Yay for being warm! My stomach seems to have settled down again which is good! Hopefully it will be ok till the 20th!

Tc everyone!

XxX

Back