- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Thanks ladies I am doing well today, got lots to do which always helps. Achieved quite a bit on my OU assignment yesterday and today which always helps to relieve any stress! Still being good on the TS front and no headache since keeping up a regular dose of coffee, my only vice :)

I suffer quite a bit with head rushes on this diet made worse as I am regularly bending down to look after my little ones, does anyone else have this issue?

Occasionally I get a bit giddy but not that often I just up the water intake a little.

How many words is your assignment Willow x

Occasionally I get a bit giddy but not that often I just up the water intake a little.

How many words is your assignment Willow x

hi Susie

Feel like I am drinking loads but will monitor tomorrow just to double check it's not that. The essay is 1200 words so not a massive one but I am pretty inexperienced at proper essay writing so I am finding it very trying. :)

Say what you are going to say -introduction
Say it-main body
Say it again - conclusion. You will get use to it. Have you got any samples you can read through?

Say what you are going to say -introduction
Say it-main body
Say it again - conclusion. You will get use to it. Have you got any samples you can read through?

Sounds like you have some experience with essay writing. The main thing I struggle with is knowing if I have answered the question, I can get the words down but not know if I have made the point. End up going over and over it. I have read some examples which have helped, like you say hopefully I will get used to it. :)

Well it has been a good day today, 100% TS lots of water and I have finished my essay. All the kids are in good moods as well which is a nice change so a very chirpy household. x

Well done on staying TS Willow & excellent news that your essay is all done. You can relax a little now x

Struggling a little today I really want some food, not hungry so must be comfort. I shall drink lots to try and push past :)

The weather is really crazy with lots of flooding and high winds, was very interesting fetching the kids from school but back in the warm now.

Hiya Willow, hope you're finding today easier. stay strong xx

Hope today is going well for you Willow :)

Evening all, today has been good thanks 100% TS and didn't feel so hungry, tried to keep myself busy :) weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

My my lovely husband wants to take me out for lunch for Valentines day, may have to resist though but it's a nice thought. X

Hope you get a good weigh in willow x

Morning weigh in 3.6lb very pleased with that so I am now 16st 3.4 lb another similar loss and I will be in the 15's, can't wait.

Best bit is I am fitting in to my size 18 jeans, one of my more generous pairs, but very pleased anyway.

Have said no to my DH's suggestion of Valentines lunch want to stay 100% TS for the rest of February. He bought me some lovely flowers and a new belt (lol) as my old one was too big. x

Brilliant loss well done :D You can always have a lovely meal today when you finish the diet, every day can be Valentines day :)

Fab that you're now in your 18 jeans, I'm green with envy but very happy for you xx

Hi Willow. Well done with your weight loss. You're doing great!

Well done Willow. Brilliant loss x

Evening all have had a great day today. Easy day for the diet, days like this are always nice, no food thoughts etc. Starting to fit in some smaller clothes now which is really spurring me on.

My main goal is to get where I was weight wise in November 2012 by May 2014, around 12st7lb, it's a big ask but I figure I will get to around it. I am then going to try and start re-introducing food as well as join a gym, to be a healthy BMI I need to shift around another 2st, I know things got really slow at this point last time so feel it's better to start eating and exercise to help my metabolism than stay on a TS 100%.

What is everyone else doing when they reach target?

Evening all have had a great day today. Easy day for the diet, days like this are always nice, no food thoughts etc. Starting to fit in some smaller clothes now which is really spurring me on.

My main goal is to get where I was weight wise in November 2012 by May 2014, around 12st7lb, it's a big ask but I figure I will get to around it. I am then going to try and start re-introducing food as well as join a gym, to be a healthy BMI I need to shift around another 2st, I know things got really slow at this point last time so feel it's better to start eating and exercise to help my metabolism than stay on a TS 100%.

What is everyone else doing when they reach target?

Fainting! lol

I think my plan is to go back to TS when I come back from holiday in early July, if I could then stay on it to 10st then I'd like to move to WS and then into slimming world or something similar. It all sounds great but totally unbelievable that I could reach goal after being overweight for over 20 years but hopefully this time will be the one.

Back