- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Hope you do get into the 15's this week, I need you to join me :) I've never cooked anything with the packs, the most adventurous I get is having my shakes hot lol.

Stay strong, you're doing great xx

Hopefully be hot your heels as long as I stay good. x

Today is going well again, I decided to cook some little cakes from one of the shakes which I have seen suggested. It was nice to actually chew something but found it just made me think I want more. If I was eating normally a 200 calorie cake would actually be a bad thing so I won't be making them again.

Really hoping for a good loss this week a little more than the 3lbs to get me in the 15's. Have been very good so fingers crossed for Friday :)

Hope everyone is doing well today!

I found that too when I made muffins & crisps. I think the chewing actually made me feel hungry so haven't made anything since.

Hope you get a good loss tomorrow Willow x

You are doing great willow!

Really hope you get a 4lb loss this week to get you into the 15's.

Dropping into the next stone down is always great motivation :)

You are doing great willow!

Really hope you get a 4lb loss this week to get you into the 15's.

Dropping into the next stone down is always great motivation :)

Thanks Miss Mac, I have had a sneaky weigh today and I am soooooo close, 2 more days and hopefully will be there. :innocent0001:

Well I had a really difficult morning felt really tired and washed out, kept thinking have some tuna or turkey give my system a boost. Thankfully I got through it with a nice bowl of hot porridge, very pleased with myself as was really controlled. Very focused on Friday's weigh in which is keeping me going, on the verge of getting through quite a few milestones, shall drop in to just obese on BMI (lol), half way with weight loss, less than 100kg, less than 50lb to lose.

Wanted to say thanks to all those popping by to say hi, really helps to come on here and write things down, great motivation. Trying to get to some of your diaries when I can but not the quickest at this stuff so end up lurking a bit but will get there.

I'm so glad you didn't give in to food, stay very strong :) xx

Good luck tomorrow Willow x

Ok well weigh in was a little frustrating, I have weighed in most mornings and have been lingering very close to the 15/16's for the last few days so was hopeful today would be the day but sadly not. I lost 3.2lbs this week which I am pleased with makes me 16st 0.2lbs. I can see a jump coming of over a pound as that is what normally happens so should see the 15's over the weekend.

Do any of you find sticking to the drinks only gives you better weight loss? I have been having more hot packs recently no bars but used to average about 4lb a week. I know 3lb is good just considering trying to stick to just shakes this week to see if it makes a difference. Will be hard as the hot packs really help while its cold. :)

I haven't noticed any difference apart from feeling more hungry after the bars as opposed to shakes.

I know I wouldn't be able to stick to plan if I only had shakes cos I can only have them with crushed ice & its too cold out to do that 3 times a day.

As you say the 3.2lbs is a good loss. When I was on LL I only had soup & my loss was similar to what I am getting now. x

I've not noticed a better weight loss if I've not had bars.

Well done on your loss xx

I only have shakes but i dont think it makes my weight loss any better to be honest.

I have had 2 weeks now of a 2lb loss (aswell as some good weeks) but i do think it is helping me stay on track only having shakes x

Evening, think I am over thinking the drinks/meal stuff, even though when you stick to this diet it works it's never quick enough. When I started it before I was a lot heavier so naturally lost more but I do remember it slowing down the lighter I got. Being so restricted for such long periods is hard you desperately want to get to goal. Going to try and get on with it and focus on my maintenance plan want to set out exactly what I am going to do.

Trying to get the rest of the family eating well which will make it easier for me in the long term.

Had a good day today though and thanks to the rare appearance of the sun actually got out with the kids. Have a girly day tomorrow with my eldest daughter for her birthday, very rare time out together should be lovely. Also taking my eldest 2 daughters to watch the ballet on Sunday, never been to one before, thought it would be a real experience for them and I am really looking forward to it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. x

Yes i agree this diet is the fastest for weight loss but sometimes it really doesnt seem to fall off fast enough does it!

I think we are all impatient and want to be at goal in a couple of weeks! Well i think thats fair lol :)

I did ww just before christmas and i lost 10lb in 10 weeks! I lost more than that in 1 week on TFR!
But i have also had 2 x 2lb loss weeks which i wasn't too chuffed about either!!

We will get there if we just plod on :)

Sounds like a lovely weekend you have planned, hope you and your daughter enjoy your day today - happy birthday to her :)

There's no other diets than TFR that I can lose as much on but you're right that sometimes that isn't enough, we're all too impatient :D That's why I set loads of mini goals, that way I 'achieve' something every couple of weeks lol xx

Stick with it Willow. Don't think ahead to far & the time & weight will go. As everyone says there is no faster way to lose it.

I've never been to the ballet. Will be a nice night out that's a bit different.

Hope your daughter enjoys her Birthday x

Back