- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Sounds promising Willow. I'm on call tomorrow so will see how you got on in the evening. Good luck xx

Looking forward to reading your weigh in news xx

Afternoon all, well official weigh in today with some new scales and I am very pleased with a 4.6lb loss this week woohoo. I am now 14st 12lb sooooooooo pleased, I have done lots of exercise this week which may have helped with losses but in truth it may just be the new scales (don't care which he he). I am now only 3lb from a 4 stone weight loss and 2st 5lb off my goal. If I can be good on holiday should reach target by the end of May can really see an end in sight now.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. x

Afternoon all, well official weigh in today with some new scales and I am very pleased with a 4.6lb loss this week woohoo. I am now 14st 12lb sooooooooo pleased, I have done lots of exercise this week which may have helped with losses but in truth it may just be the new scales (don't care which he he). I am now only 3lb from a 4 stone weight loss and 2st 5lb off my goal. If I can be good on holiday should reach target by the end of May can really see an end in sight now.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. x

That is fan(bloody)tastic, well done :party0019: xx

Thats excellent willow and so close to your goal now too!!

Well done you :)

Hi Willow - fabulous weight loss. I love that your fit bit is a fashion accessory too, matching your fleeces! You are doing really well x

Wow, that's an excellent loss Willow. You are having some really good weekly losses through out. Shows what determination brings you. Well done :wow: xx

Thank you so much ladies! I have been in a major weight loss high today after weigh in for several reasons. Getting into 14's is one, weighing less than my OH as of today and I have just picked up a dress for a wedding in May and swimming costume and cover up for my holiday, chose a size 16 as still losing etc, they only blooming well fit. Can't believe it I tootled upstairs to try on saying to OH it won't fit but at least I will have an idea. My dilemma now is if I have the confidence to wear them out in public, haven't braved a swimming costume in 10 years and never worn short dresses, this one is knee length, I suppose I am going to have to brave it though! Eek. X

How exciting willow.
All amazing stuff so you well and truly deserve ti feel so chuffed :)

Bit of a result there Willow

I know what you mean about the swimming cossie. I wear a skirt sarong over mine or swim shorts with a tankini cos I'm so self conscious of my thighs. I'm not keen on swimming so its not too much of a problem for me.

Are you going somewhere hot?

Oh you've got to brave it and wear them, you fit into a 16 :)party0019:) and you're going to look fantastic xx

Brilliant Willow. Now that you're a 16 you have to brave it!

Bit of a result there Willow

I know what you mean about the swimming cossie. I wear a skirt sarong over mine or swim shorts with a tankini cos I'm so self conscious of my thighs. I'm not keen on swimming so its not too much of a problem for me.

Are you going somewhere hot?

I have got some swim shorts as well so I have another option, my thighs will need several months of toning etc before they are fit for public display and that won't be by May. Hoping its hot lol but just off to South Devon so hoping for a Spring heat wave :cross::cross:

Have a great sunday willow xx

It's a lovely day today OH has taken 2 kids swimming, 2 are on a play date and I am left with my 6 month baby boy who's having a snooze so all is peaceful. Sadly though I am sat at the laptop attempting to get my next essay going ' Cultural Encounters and Cultural Exemptions' all to do with Liberalism and how we use these liberal arguments in culture to set rules for society. Got to discuss the exemption bought in regarding Sikh's who wear turbans being allowed to not wear crash helmets, quite interesting and does make you think about discrimination on many fronts. Officially on tea break now which is why I am posting he he. x

Decided my size 16 dress is going back for a 14, it's a bit big up top as I have never been big up top all my weight is the typical tums, bum, hips and thighs. It's in the sale £75 dress down to £25 otherwise I wouldn't buy it yet, worth the gamble I am hoping. :D

Scrap the lovely day comment the sun has gone and a big cloud appeared and it's now hailing.

Hope everyone is having a great day. x

Hope you progress well with your assignment today. Sounds really interesting. Sun's still shining here so I'm off out for a walk with the dog before we get hail stones too!

Good luck with your essay, am glad it's not me writing it, wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Great news about the dress, how lovely to need a 14 :) You've done so well xx

That sounds like an essay you could really get your teeth into. Though how you manage to do it with so many other things to do is amazing.

Size 14 dress wow. That's excellent Willow.

We had sunshine & hail stones together :eek:

Back