- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Hi Willow. How are you? My pedometer is an omron.

Hi Willow. How are you? My pedometer is an omron.

Hi Willow. Can't beat moving down a notch on that belt. Good feeling eh.

Very wise to ease up on the exercise till you are over your cold, don't wont it to get worse.

I have the Omron pedometer. There are lots of reviews on Amazon so worth taking a look. I use it everyday & there is a step challenge on here that you could join if you wanted too. It does encourage you to walk that little bit more xx

Hi Susie and Lynne, just been looking at the Omron one on Amazon has good reviews and is a fair price so will prob go with that one, like the look of the fit bit wrist bands but they are expensive and may be a bit of a fad thing cause of the sleep monitor. Looking forward to seeing what steps I do on a normal day.

Had a good day today essay submitted yesterday so I was able to get some other stuff done, hunger has subsided now as well as cold so looking forward to the weekend. :)

Yay another essay hits the dust.

I love having a pedometer, it really does help encourage the walking.

Have a good day Willow xx

Hope you are having another great TS day willow :)

I got my fitbit yesterday and am loving it so far - the app is great for keeping a log so far and I like that it syncs with MFP which I use daily anyway.

Hope today is going well for you x

Yay another essay hits the dust.

I love having a pedometer, it really does help encourage the walking.

Have a good day Willow xx

Only 2 more essays to go as well as the exam essay can see the light :)

Hoping pedometer does encourage more walking, hubby let me order a fitbit said I deserved a reward which was lovely and I do love my gadgets.

x

Hope you are having another great TS day willow :)

Great day today thanks MM very motivated and got lots of tidying done, prob doesn't sound very exciting but with 5 kids I don't normally get the time. x

I got my fitbit yesterday and am loving it so far - the app is great for keeping a log so far and I like that it syncs with MFP which I use daily anyway.

Hope today is going well for you x

Great day today thanks Katie OH has let me order the fitbit as a treat hoping it comes tomorrow, quite excited :D

So glad you've got one, you'll love it :) Which one did you go for? You'll be clocking up the steps! xx

So glad you've got one, you'll love it :) Which one did you go for? You'll be clocking up the steps! xx

Fitbit flex bought it in black as cheaper but going to get the extra straps from Halfords to give me some different colours. x

OMG. I've got to have one. Problem is, I also need a decent phone if I do get a fitbit.

Hope you are having a good day Willow.

I have been toying with the idea of getting a smart phone but don't know whether I would have the patience in setting it all up. Also not sure that I would use it enough to justify spending the money on it xx

I would have to get my youngest son to do any setting up that needed doing!

OMG. I've got to have one. Problem is, I also need a decent phone if I do get a fitbit.

Last nights sleep showed that I was restless on about 7 occasions before I got up for a wee, then it showed me being awake while I went to the loo and then I was restless once more about ten minutes later :)

I really would love to have one. Do I need to have a smart phone. I've got one but it is rubbish.

Hope you are having a good day Willow.

I have been toying with the idea of getting a smart phone but don't know whether I would have the patience in setting it all up. Also not sure that I would use it enough to justify spending the money on it xx

I would have to get my youngest son to do any setting up that needed doing!

Last nights sleep showed that I was restless on about 7 occasions before I got up for a wee, then it showed me being awake while I went to the loo and then I was restless once more about ten minutes later :)

I really would love to have one. Do I need to have a smart phone. I've got one but it is rubbish.

Hi everyone, great day thanks,

On the pedometer subject I don't think you have to have a smart phone as you can access the software on computer I have an iPad so will use that. I think if you have a smart phone it would make it quicker to see stats, obviously smart phones are quite handy for things like minimins make it quicker to respond on threads and diaries. The decent smart phones are quite simple to use as well they have simplified it so much for the user as the gadget is so clever. :)

Hello all, all, it's the weekend so children dominate as always ballet, parties, street dance it's exhausting he he. Good day though my dad has lost 7lb in 2 weeks on WS which I am pleased with and he is going to try TS next week. Pretty sure he hasn't got in to ketosis yet as some of his food choices have been questionable but he is learning.

Oh and almost forgot weigh was this morning and lost 3.4lbs so I am now 15st 2.6lb really hoping next week there may be a 14 on show. x

Back