- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Morning all, well the weekend whizzed by as always managed to get an introduction sorted on the assignment so pleased with that.

Fit bit is def working to encourage me to exercise more, yesterday after shopping I had to go pick my kids up from their play date completely out of blue I decided to drop shopping off home and walk to get them. I also managed half an hour on bike really hoping this motivation lasts as one of my goals is to join the gym for the first time in May. My sister wants to do a Zumba class together but need to be off exante first as suffer with light headedness at times.

Hope everyone is having a good day today. :)

I found the same thing with the pedometer Willow. if I go shopping or doing visits at work I park the car as far away as possible so that the step count goes up. Lighter & healthier, cant do better than that x

Morning all, well the weekend whizzed by as always managed to get an introduction sorted on the assignment so pleased with that.

Fit bit is def working to encourage me to exercise more, yesterday after shopping I had to go pick my kids up from their play date completely out of blue I decided to drop shopping off home and walk to get them. I also managed half an hour on bike really hoping this motivation lasts as one of my goals is to join the gym for the first time in May. My sister wants to do a Zumba class together but need to be off exante first as suffer with light headedness at times.

Hope everyone is having a good day today. :)

They're definitely enough to motivate you aren't they - well done on walking for your little ones, it's great when you make that conscious effort to make a change :) x

Another great day for you willow, well done x

Hi Willow. How is your day going. x

Well done Willow. Great to see you doing well xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a good day Willow x

Hello all, just had a couple of crazy busy days! All good with diet now as very much in the flow of it. I have a hen night then wedding a week before my holiday 5/5/14 which is my goal date. Can't decide what to do, it's not so much food but I would like a glass of wine so would have to come off TS. Thing that's annoying me is they are a week apart so to go back on TS would be silly so that means eating again for a week and was going to do WS on holiday so would be 2 weeks of food, don't feel ready yet. Goal weight won't be reached till end of May and then I want to lose another 2 stone possibly through diet and exercise. It's getting me a bit stressed may just have to avoid alcohol and stick with it as will be too close to have a blip now. Grrrrrr.

Depends what one takes priority really Willow. I was in the same boat a week ago & in the end stayed as much WS as possible with some temptations too hard to resist. That's the problem once food is introduced, it seems to play games with your brain. I ended up putting on 10lb although 7lb has already come off this week.

Its a hard decision at the end of the day :sigh: x

I'd say enjoy the evening but do do TS the week between, that way you will still lose during the week before you go away xx

Depends what one takes priority really Willow. I was in the same boat a week ago & in the end stayed as much WS as possible with some temptations too hard to resist. That's the problem once food is introduced, it seems to play games with your brain. I ended up putting on 10lb although 7lb has already come off this week.

Its a hard decision at the end of the day :sigh: x

I'd say enjoy the evening but do do TS the week between, that way you will still lose during the week before you go away xx

i think if I wasn't going to be so close to goal it would be an easier decision, it's always that risk or difficulty of getting back on track that worries me. Sometimes it's easier to go without maybe I should test my restraint though as will feel good if I behave. xx

What ever you decide enjoy yourself Willow. You have a few weeks yet so so how you feel closer to the time x

Quick post just to say I lost 3.5lb this week so down to 14st 8.5lb. :)

Brilliant willow!!

13's here you come :)

Fabulous Willow, made up for you xx

Brilliant weight loss Willow. Well done!

Well done Willow, brilliant loss x

That's a massive loss Willow!

Back