- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Thats amazing!!
You have lost a whole stone more than me in the same amount of time....im well jell ;)

Well done though, you deserve it x

Thats amazing!!
You have lost a whole stone more than me in the same amount of time....im well jell ;)

Well done though, you deserve it x

I lost 17lb the first 2 weeks which gave me the head start, think it was all the Christmas wine and nibbles I enjoyed :) Need to lose around the same again though to get well inside a healthy BMI and won't get any bumper losses, now is the time for patience lol. :D

Well the last couple of days have been a struggle, felt very tired and wanting food, so last night had omelette plus a few marshmallows. Woke up this morning with sore throat and full of cold so explains a lot, but back on it today and feeling less of a desire for some grub so fingers crossed I make it through.

Kids have been ill as well which always makes things manic but they are on the mend now so hopefully things will calm down for a bit.

Had lots of comments recently about the weight loss, I find it funny how you reach a certain point and people think you don't need to lose anymore. I am still classed as obese so def need to shift some more.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No fun being under the weather at the best of times.

I think most of us have had the " your not going to lose any more are you" comment as some point. With me its usually when I am still a few stone off target!! x

Well yesterday and today have been much better days, kept to TS and food cravings have disappeared. Have arranged to get together with my sister once a week to do some walking to boost our exercise. So today managed 9000 steps just doing that was very pleased when I got back from the walk to see my stats, got to try and beat that next week. Both of us have young children and it helped tire them out as well, although they were in the pushchairs for most of it.

I bumped into someone I hadn't seen in a while during the walk who I have known for over20 years, they went to walk straight pass me and couldn't believe it when they realised it was me, I have been buzzing ever since.

STS since my little blip so may be a low loss this week but moving on from that and will hopefully make up for it next week.

Hope everyone is having a good week. :D

How fabulous to have someone not recognise you :D

You are doing so amazingly well - what a great loss in a short time! :happy036:

What a good day you have had Willow. Its that kind of thing that makes this diet all worth it. We don't always see the difference ourselves do we. x

You're doing so well Willow, I love that someone didn't recognise you :D xx

Hi Willow. That must have been great not being recognised because you've lost so much weight!

Morning Willow, I agree with the girls, how fab that your friend din't recognise you! :D xx

Hi Willow. Hope the day is going well x

How's things today willow. Enjoy your weekend x

Hows your weekend going willow? Xx

Afternoon all having a very good weekend so far, weigh in today thought it was going to be 1lb as of yesterday due to my blip the start of the week, but I have worked hard since and today I had lost 3.5lb woohoo down to 14st 5lb so really pleased.

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend. xxxx

Hiya Willow, well done on the 3.5lbs lost for good.

Have a fab rest of the weekend xx

Well done Willow. Really pleased for you!

You're steaming ahead, you are doing so well :D xx

That's great news Willow. Well done x

Have a good day Willow xx

Back