Wind :O

billygroat

Hi guys

Only me!.....

Ive developed the fart like I cant explain, had them for like 3 weeks now, they start late afternoon and dont stop until I am asleep .

Problem is, not only do I have to keep leaving the office to "pop" they smell ransid, and thats putting it politely.

Its month 4 now, not much has changed so I wondered if it was just me or has anyone else experienced this?

Yours smellingly

Julie x

Yes, I've been having a bit of trouble with that as well!! They seem to catch me unaware and are loud and stink like anything!! I find I need to leave the room just in case - I would die of embarassment if anybody heard it!!!

Shorty

yeah noisy as well, I find its worse in the evening when I take the dogs out, so I have to check around to see if anyones within earshot and just let rip....horrible I know but hate to think what would happen to me if I held them in..lol

well i find if i have any thing over the 5/100g rule i have V smelly trumps!... although i like to tell my OH that my trumos dont smell and thats what i am sticking to heeh

same here smelly wind is my proof that my food intake has not been good, its natures way of telling us

Had a break from the stink last night - ate the same things tho, stragnge... lucky hubby though!!

I have been eating things over the 5/100 rule for a while so thats probably why, not being as strict as perhaps I should be. Still losing though!

mE X

I've had this, though not been over the 5% rule....I'm blaming the increase in the amount of sprouts I've been eating :eek:

yep ive got the loud and smellys too :(

evening mrs trumpy pumpy!

has your little ailment sorted its self out yet?

your poor hubby!...hehe

luv katie

Well just so you don't feel alone I have just eaten 2 bowls of homemade cauliflower and leek soup (I made it to take to work tomorrow but it was sooo nice I ate it). No fat and minimal calories but tomorrow I should think my customers will be avoiding me like the plague...now I'm off to make some more , actually for tomorrow..ha ha

i suffer but only late in the evenings, maybe because this is wehn i eat my largest meal? or only warm meal of the day? i dunno, but its about time i got my revenge, i live with 3 males! lmao

Back