Wipeout

Linz67

Hi all.

I have successfully completed day 1 on Lipotrim. My success is mainly due to the fact that I have been unable to stay awake!

I did LT last year and lost 2 stone in 4 weeks. I kept it off until about 2 months ago, I have regained 14lbs due to being very content in my realtionship and allowing bad eating habits to consume me!
I feel unhappy with my fat and am determined to get it off as soon as possible. I refuse to wear my old big clothes. I know LT works, but can't remember feeling this tired last time. can anyone please remind me when the energy levels are likely to improve- i'm knackered......

Cheers, Linz x

hey linz and welcome back to LT!

I think it differs from person to person... I know I felt shattered the first few days...but drinking plenty of water seems to help.

I'm sure you'll have that 14lbs off in no time!

Good luck

x

You should start to feel better in a couple of days, keep going til your weigh in for your ultimate boost.

Linz

HI Linz

Keep going.. On day 1 I couldnt get out of bed.. day 2 I felt much better and went the gym.. day 3 I am somewhat normal... Keep going.. its just ur body saying "need food to work"...
But it'll soon get used to it!!

Best of Luck!

You can do it!!!!

Hang in there - you know how worth it it will be. Take it one day at a time and the days will soon pass. Good luck.

xx
:D

Back