wish me luck :D

missrachyp

DAY 1

well !!!! decided this place is AWSOME! so much motervation and inspiration so im going to update on here everyday with my intake etc! today im REALLY happy lol im going to kick my butt!!! once and for all!!!

INTAKE
i wasnt awake for breakfast woopsy!

lunch - s/w quiche (my mums the cook and doing s/w too) , small jaket potato some beans and HE cheese :) all goood! activia yogurt after (free)

snack (planned) - hi fi (healthy extra)

dinner (planned) - Rice and garden peas and activia yogurt all freeeeee :)

my exercise today was awsome!!!!
started off with 1 hour on the exercise bike then i hammerd the weights and then danced a bit of happyness haha! then finished off with 20 mins on exercise bike when i was on the exercise bike both times i picked up the weights every so often give it a boost haha! well i have a 3pm-10pm shift today and we clean alot so exercise should kick ass! im on lates the next 2 weeks so im going to exercise every morning and then work :) weekends wont be going out on the 'piss' not for a few months the cinema will do and i dont eat in the cinema so i wont even mess up! im telling you this is going to be it ONCE AND FOR ALL
yay :p
luv yaz all
have a good day xxx

wow well done it was making me smile reading that cause u seem so happy and full of enthusiasm!! good luck with it i only started last week sowe r on the right path!! ;) stay happy

sounds like your really going for it, well done. just make sure you dont push yourself too hard with exercise and only take on what you know you can keep up

wow sounds like you are really doing well and really motivated! I'm in my first week too. Good luck with your weight loss!!! :D

Back