Wish me luck!

Spinoza

Never give up
Won't be back here till Sunday night. Running my first half-marathon this weekend. I have developed laryngitis and now bronchitis in the last couple of days, but I will finish this run if it's the last thing I do! :wave_cry:

Will report back Sunday. Have a lovely weekend everyone! :D

sorry to hear your not at 100% but good luck for the run x

The best of luck to you!
You'll feel amazing when its over!
Hope you get well soon.
xoxo

Thanks so much everyone.

Forgot to say my other big news - I reached my target weight this morning. :D :D :D :D :D

Talk about cutting it fine! :eek:

And now I've reached it, I of course want to lose another 7-10lbs just to give me a little leeway...:rolleyes:

well done waterworks on your goal and i am sure if you way you self after the halfmarathon be at new goal as well lol

Bit late to the party :rolleyes: but very well done on your weight goal, hope you feel better soon, and max respect for the run! :D

Good luck :D

God luck WW, I hope you don't feel too bad love.

Thanks so much everyone.

Forgot to say my other big news - I reached my target weight this morning. :D :D :D :D :D

Talk about cutting it fine! :eek:

And now I've reached it, I of course want to lose another 7-10lbs just to give me a little leeway...:rolleyes:

I missed that bit, well done love. :bliss: :bliss:

Aw - thanks to all of you for your lovely encouragement. It was fantastic - such an experience, and I'm totally elated that I finished it! :D

My legs lost power after about 8 miles - not sure if that's a ketosis thing or the horrible chest infection I now have, but at mile 10 I got my second wind, and took off again! Ran (or crawled bits!) the whole way too, so I know I can do long distances in ketosis in future. Just need to get fitter and get the speed up a bit.

I had bacon, egg and mushrooms for breakfast, while my sister, who did it with me, went for the whole carb-loading thing. Didn't seem to make any difference.

So, in short, I did it, I did it, I did it! :D

Thanks Bren, that's very sweet. :thankyou:

Back