Wish me luck

alybongo

Ok I'm off for a weekend away with the girlies tomorrow :D
It is going to be hard as it is an all-inclusive hotel.:( I have planned to come off the diet and just stick to proteins.
Hoping my will power stays strong. I will take my keto sticks to encourage me to stay on straight and narrow. In a way I wish I was'nt going, but we always have such good fun. Just wondering if the experience will be the same without alcohol ;)

Good luck Ally. Just see it as damage limitation. If you stick to carb free you'll probably be fine. When I have had weekends away I found it better to keep having the shakes for the vitamins etc and to eat small amounts of meat and veg when necessary. Salads and roast dinners (minus potatoes) seem to be okay for me, and I have managed to keep in ketosis, although the weight loss isn't as great. Fear of having to get back into ketosis was enough to keep me to the protein :)

Hope that you have a lovely time away.

Have a lovely weekend!

Good luck - hope you have a great weekend!

Good luck and have fun!

Have a great time!

Stick to the proteins and veg and you;ll be ok.

Breakfast is a killer mind, but try to stay low carb and as low fat as possible. Poached egg's and perhaps a slice of Bacon?

When I was away I did eat some carbs and knew I was out of Ketosis as I started to feel hungry, but I guess I'm not too carb sensitive as if I ate a carb at lunchtime, I'd feel hungry mid afternoon, but by evening was back to feeling fine, so was obviously back in Ketosis.

Remember this is an unusual event. Don't go mad with all the food, but remember that life is for living too. Be sensible and promise to get back on our wagon on your return and you'll be fine.

Now scoot and have a boogie for me!

Hi all, Well I'm back and absolutely knackered. All my good intentions went out of the window :break_diet:, but I have to say WHAT A WEEKEND !!!. I had a ball. Ate everything in sight and got incredibly drunk but now back on CD and sticking to it. I do not regret falling off the wagon as it was fantastic and I was able to wear the great tops I needed to slim for. :D Got loads of great comments after losing only 9lb so the incentive to continue is strong at the mo and my head is in the right place. I know by having this break (and further planned ones too) that the journey may take longer but for me it is important to get the balance right.
Anyway dancing till 4am must have burned off something :rolleyes:

Hi all, Well I'm back and absolutely knackered. All my good intentions went out of the window :break_diet:, but I have to say WHAT A WEEKEND !!!. I had a ball. Ate everything in sight and got incredibly drunk but now back on CD and sticking to it. I do not regret falling off the wagon as it was fantastic and I was able to wear the great tops I needed to slim for. :D Got loads of great comments after losing only 9lb so the incentive to continue is strong at the mo and my head is in the right place. I know by having this break (and further planned ones too) that the journey may take longer but for me it is important to get the balance right.
Anyway dancing till 4am must have burned off something :rolleyes:

Just remember that there's nothing wrong with a journey that has a few pit stops planned into it - if it works for you good on ya Aly....
Well done on having such a fab time as well xxxxxx

OK 1st WI this morning and managed to lose 2lb this week. :eek: Not sure how, but manged to get straight back on the wagon Monday morning. Still not in ketosis yet but hope that won't long.:rolleyes:

Back