Wish me luck.............

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
I have my first CDC session tomorrow afternoon... Really looking forward to it as I am really focused!!

I'm a bit daunted too at the amount I have to lose but nevermind that is my battle, and I will achieve :D !!!

I have a list of targets, and things I want to achieve mainly being healthy and getting my BMI in the normal range!! but loads of other stuff to do with self confidence etc!!

So from Friday, I will be a fully fledged CD member!!

Will check in tomorrow to give you an update...

Love

Good luck Nikki although im sure you wont need it, you 'll be fine and dandy.

Hi Nikki

I'm in the same boat as you. Also seeing my cdc tomorrow and starting Friday. Can't wait to get going!

Will you be starting a diary? It'll be great to read how you are getting on and to see if I am feeling the same way etc.
I've not done a diet like this before, so am a bit daunted at the thought of no food and all that water!

Take care and all the best luck!
Tracey

ooo good luck...its a bit daunting the first one but not to worry once you get used to it its grand!!!

Snap Tracey I have not done anything like this before, I have done a bit of preparation, by drinking lots of water, on about 3-4 litres a day!! so alot of toilet trips!! Will see how it goes on the diary point of view, don't know how to set one up, so will look into it, probably will for my own sanity!!

You'll have to let me know your starting figures, and we can buddy up!!

Love

Snap Tracey I have not done anything like this before, I have done a bit of preparation, by drinking lots of water, on about 3-4 litres a day!! so alot of toilet trips!! Will see how it goes on the diary point of view, don't know how to set one up, so will look into it, probably will for my own sanity!!

You'll have to let me know your starting figures, and we can buddy up!!

Love

That would be great! I don't know how to do the diary thing either!!:confused: But have been reading other peoples and they look a great idea.

lol I also don't know how to set up a buddy, do you?

I weighed myself yesterday and think I've got 51 lbs to lose, but my cdc may have other ideas!

tracey

Good luck both of you with your CDC session today :)

Look forward to hearing how you get on and remember if you are struggling or have any questions post on here!

Good luck to you both for your appts today:D
Nat.
x

Good luck to both of you! :)

best of luck! It's a brilliant diet.

Amy

Back