Wish the women troubles would sort itself out warning TMI

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
I posted the other week on how i had not had a TOTM for over a year due to the injection and how now i was bleeding for a few hours then stopping for the day and starting the next or day after.

But the past few times i've been losing bigger clots and today while gardening, i got the dreaded cramps and found out i had lost a clot that was huge about 4inch by 4 inch. Has anyone else had this and did it settle down?

I hdnt had a period for about 3yrs (pill) but I think it was wk 3 I started it lasted 16 days , ive not seen anything for 7 days now. Sorry dosnt answer your question but thats what happened to me hunni.xx

i have been one week on and one week off for the last six weeks. seems to be slowing down a bit. i'm not as heavy or as hormonal this week but still there and there's a few days to go yet as they now last a week too...

see your doc if you're worried about it hon. and that's one large clot!!

abz xx

i didnt have a period for 5 months and just had one recently which lasted almost 4 weeks! it was painful and very heavy considering my periods were always light! and i had clots literally if i moved i could feel it and it wasnt nice:(

u p's should settle down soon if not just go and see ur gp if you have any concerns! try not to do anything too strenous also x

Thanks girls, did some googling and apperantly me having 4 kids could be to blame. The more you have had the larger the uterus and it has more room for the blood to pool when you are still hence the big clot, its not dangerous but could lead to been slightly anemic

i have problems with my totm, always been heavy and long with lots of clotting. i had one that lasted 14 months continously and became very anemic. if there causing problems they can give you transexamic acid to stop the bleeding ( didnt work for me ) or primulut n which is taken day 19 to day 26 to regulate your cycle and make them lighter

i have problems with my totm, always been heavy and long with lots of clotting. i had one that lasted 14 months continously and became very anemic. if there causing problems they can give you transexamic acid to stop the bleeding ( didnt work for me ) or primulut n which is taken day 19 to day 26 to regulate your cycle and make them lighter

14 months? that is a long time! x

yep and the doc didnt think it was a problem.
luckily i was seen by a locum who gave me both lots of meds and ordered the blood tests that explained why i was so dog tired and could pass for a ghost

yep and the doc didnt think it was a problem.
luckily i was seen by a locum who gave me both lots of meds and ordered the blood tests that explained why i was so dog tired and could pass for a ghost

aw hun r ur p's back to normal now?! glad the locum listened to u! im suprised the gp said thats normal! after 2 months i would have thought hmm! not normal!xx

i have pcos so my p's are often up the left, go missing in action for a couple of months etc but on cambride they seem to be here ever other week, not exactly convinient but hey ho, will get there in the end

Back