Wishful Shrinking

Well done on the loss hun :)

25lbs in a week??? My god!

My son and I both had galloping gut rot today, which probably means my net intake of food is probably less than the amount I actually shovelled into my mouth... one way to lose weight, but not recommended! :eek:

Breakfast: Honey Loops and semi-skimmed lactose-free milk (4.5 syns)

Lunch: home-made chop suey with turkey, spring onions, mushrooms and sauce type thingy (2.5 syns)

Afternoon snack: 1 fat-free fruit fromage frais, which according to the syn calculator came out at 1.5 syns.

Supper: two small slices wholemeal bread (hex b) topped with chicken and mushrooms, generous handful of seedless grapes (0 syns)

"Betthupferl": cuppa and 2 Oreo cookies (5 syns)

... adding up to 13.5 syns today.

Well done on another good day :) x

Still feeling as rough as a bear's arse today, but still sticking to plan:

Breakfast: Honey Loops with milk (hex a)

Lunch: chicken wrapped in bacon and baked in the oven, boiled potatoes, Brussels sprouts and gravy (1 syn)

Afternoon snack: fat-free muesli yoghurt (3 syns)

Supper: bacon sandwich with wholemeal bread (hex b) and chomped on a raw carrot afterwards because I was still hungry.

Bedtime snack: 2 oreo cookies with a cuppa (5 syns).

Total: 13.5 syns.

There's nothing harder than sticking to plan when you're feeling rubbish, so well done! x

Feeling better today, but have had awful hunger pangs... :17729:
Still kept on track though!

Breakfast: Honey Loops (4.5 syns) and normal skimmed milk (I normally drink semi-skimmed lactose-free). Trying to figure out what it is about milk (even lactose-free) which does horrible things to my digestion *sigh*

Lunch: shepherd's pie (3.5 syns)

Afternoon snack: a banana

Supper: chicken and mushrooms on two small slices of wholemeal bread, a carrot, and a fat-free fruit fromage frais (1.5 syns).

Evening snack: 2 oreo cookies.

Total:14.5 syns.

Didn't really feel like bothering with food today, but made an effort to stop my metabolism grinding to a halt. Then went into the kitchen and found that the locusts in this abode of sin had scoffed all my stash of bananas! :sigh:

Breakfast: Honey Loops (4.5 syns) and skimmed milk. Gives me just as much tummyache as semi-skimmed lactose-free (why can't you get skimmed lactose-free??). Going to try soya milk next.

Lunch: ham omelette with SW chips (2 syns because I added a tsp of oil to the frying pan - have almost run out of Fry Light)

Afternoon snack: fat-free vanilla yoghurt.

Supper: 2 slices wholemeal toast, cold chicken, tomatoes and a carrot (0 syns)

Betthupferl: 2 oreo cookies (5 syns).

Total: 11.5 syns.

Weigh-in tomorrow... I'm cautiously optimistic, as I've stuck to the rules like glue for two weeks and have to keep hitching my trousers up!

Breakfast: Honey Loops (4.5 syns) and skimmed milk (hex a).

Lunch: pasta and fish marinated in sweet chilli sauce (0 syns, although I think I overdid the pasta...)

Afternoon snack: fat-free fromage frais (1.5 syns)

Supper: chicken salad sandwich with two slices of wholemeal bread (hex b)

Bedtime snack: 2 Oreo cookies (5 syns)

Total: 11 syns

Oooo good luck for WI, hope it goes well for you!

I really must buy some Oreos, your food diary has me craving them lol!

I really must buy some Oreos, your food diary has me craving them lol!

The trouble with Oreos is that they wrap them in packs of 4 and it takes a lot of self-control to leave half of them in the pack! :sigh:

The trouble with Oreos is that they wrap them in packs of 4 and it takes a lot of self-control to leave half of them in the pack! :sigh:

Very true, not sure I could stick to just 2!

Lost one pound this week - that's 2.5 lbs off in two weeks. I know they say 1 - 2 lbs a week is a healthy weight loss, but I still don't really understand why it's going so slowly this time round - last time, I lost half a stone in the first week! :confused:

A lot of stress and rushing around today, but still managed to stick to plan:

Breakfast: Honey Loops (4.5 syns) and skimmed milk (hex a)

Lunch: roast chicken from the local "Imbiß" (fast food stand) with the skin removed, resisted the smell of chips and cooked some Brussels sprouts as a side-dish instead (0 syns).

Afternoon snack: fat-free fruit fromage frais (1.5 syns)

Supper: bacon sandwich with two small slices of wholemeal bread (hex b). Plus a raw carrot, as for me they are sweet enough to function as a dessert.

Bedtime snack: 2 Oreo cookies (sorry Toni :D - at least the box is empty now!)

Total: 11 syns. Saving syns for a diet-free day on Sunday, as I promised the family we would go to McD.

I know its so frustrsting when it comes off slowly when youre working so hard to be good, but at least the numvers are going in the right direction!

Overwhelmed by hunger pangs in the supermarket today... am rather pleased with myself that I didn't break!

Lunch: baked beans, bacon and SW chips

Afternoon: fat-freefruit fromage frais

Supper: chicken sandwich (hex b), carrot and a bunch of grapes

Bedtime snack: 1 Milka XXL choc chip cookie (6 syns)

Total: 12 syns

Hi Alderica - your term for your ex nearly mad me choke on my treat tonight!!! Don't worry the treat was only frozen mullerlight with choc flakes + frozen berries - not quite haagen-daas but nice all the samex

Hi Alderica - your term for your ex nearly mad me choke on my treat tonight!!! Don't worry the treat was only frozen mullerlight with choc flakes + frozen berries - not quite haagen-daas but nice all the samex

OMG that would have been a terrible waste, sorry about that! :D
Now this is something else I don't understand... I live in the land of Müller, but we can't frickin get Mullerlight.... :banghead:

Sooo dog tired today. I'm not sure if it's the weather, the diet, or what. :4635:

Lunch: Hungarian-style stew with pasta (3.5 syns)

Afternoon snack: Optiwell yoghurt (0 syns)

Supper: bacon sandwich with 2 small slices wholemeal bread (hex b), a carrot and a generous handful of grapes

Bedtime snack: 1 XL cookie (6 syns)

well done on the 2.5 lbs loss, sounds hard trying to follow SW in Germany! :)

You're right... what I found difficult, right from the time I came here over 18 years ago, is that they have hardly any concept of fat-free and low fat :( Quite apart from some of the stuff they eat... I remember watching my then-boyfriend tucking into a RAW minced meat sandwich and struggling not to gag! :yuk:

Must be an 'extra' challenge for you then!
Are you doing the SW online aswell?... although there is lots of help on minimims :)
my partner used to live in Germany (Hanover) he was in the army for a few years and his ex-wife was german, he lived there for about 15 yrs, and can speak fluent german :)... some of the food he tells me about from there on occasion does sound nice tho...fattening but nice! :D

Back