wishing for skinny legs

Had a good shopping trip. I bought some jeggings from Dorothy perkins they fit beautifully. I'm going to buy some new when I'm closer to target.
I've got weigh in in about an hour fingers crossed I'm not feeling confident because I'm on.

Lost 1.5 lb tonight was proud of that because I've craved rubbish all week because of totm. I haven't had it this bad for ages.
I need to do a bit of planning for the weekend because we are away and I don't want it to go mental.

Leading up to the weekend I was really good had only 7 syns a day was having lots of free food however we had to go to Chester so I had no control. Well thats a lie actually because I did take mug shota, plums and bananas but surprise surprise they didn't get touched. I'm paying for the over indulgence because my body just feels rough.
Now I'm not punishing myself because what's happened has happened, im still going to have between 5 and 10 syns a day but also increase my s and ss symbols as well as still having all my super free food.

So the pill back didn't go quite to plan, I put 1.5 on.
Since Wednesday though I've been really good, even said no to squidgy chocolate roll and took my own meringue nests! I haven't got anything in my way to ruin it this week well apart from myself.

I've had a really good weekend! This doesn't usually happen because I often get bored and eat but this weekend I've been in control. 4 days till half term I'm worn out and ready for it.
Going to the oh parents tomorrow for takeaway hopefully they won't mind me being a pain and getting chinese not indian because it's less syns.

So I lost half a pound this week and I must admit I'm really gutted! I know half a pound is a loss but i've been really good all week, eugh who knows.
I'm not going to let it get me down though and just going to carry on and keep my chin up I have got a couple of things going on this week.
1. Out with friends and we're drinking but I'm allowing myself 20 syns for it- that includes my day syns too.
2. OH brothers birthday, we're going out for a meal and I'm not sure what to go for.
3. Easter- I've said no Easter eggs and to be honest I don't think that it will be a huge issue.

Oooh good luck - you seem a lot more focused this time round :) great losses in the last month!

Finished on 9 syns today which is good. Tomorrow I'm going to make some lentil and bacon soup.

Ok so one hurdle jumped and cleared, went out last night and kept to my 20 syn rule. It was good to be honest and my body can't really cope with all the rubbish anymore.
Tonight it's the oh brothers birthday meal so I'm going to save all my 15 syns to spend on that.
Having a good weekend so far.

Oh I am well and truly peed off at myself. I used all my syns Saturday night but felt ok. I even got through sunday. Yesterday started off so well until I got home and ate a whole easter egg and then went out for tea. I could kick myself.
Well today is a new day, I've got shopping coming.
I'm writing it all down again as from today. I'm dreading weigh invi just hope its not too bad. And all the easter eggs are going in the cupboard.

Hi Mandle, yeah i'm fine I just haven't bothered writing anything.
I've had a good week i've increased my body magic over the last couple of weeks, my OH bought some rollers for the bike so i've been cycling in the hallway and hopefully i'll cover 44 miles out on the road this week.
Bit of a struggle today mum did a birthday brunch for my brother but she made loads of fruit and and i cut all the fat off the bacon before we cooked it and good old WW sausages. I did have a pancake 5 syns half a bagel- 5.5 and a slither of birthday cake which I didn't eat all of. I think i've changed a lot of my eating habits this time round- have a small taste of it rather than gorge on it.

Woohoo lost two pounds last night really into it now. Didn't come home and binge either! It's nice to feel in control rather than a constant battle.
Still exercising I think that helps a lot especially because I'm on this week and still had a decent loss!
I'm going to London tomorrow which might be an issue I'm stocking my bag with fruit and try to make good decision. E.g no dim sum from china town!

Well done hun keep it up you can do this xx

Thanks.
Yesterday was a bit of a disaster we found a weatherspoons but it didn't have all the normal menu only burgers! So annoying we were starving by that point. I chose one that was just chicken breast to be honest I did have a few of the chips and the bread but instead of thinking I've blown it I just shared half a sandwich with my sister later. So annoying when it doesn't quite work out!
New day today and I'm on 5 to 10 syns a day rather than my usual 15 which is fine.
Also we booked our holiday this morning so now I've got my aim!

Woop woop! how far away is the holiday and what are your goals before you leave? I hate it when you plan ahead and have the best intentions but it doesn't go quite right. BUT at least you chose the best options and only had a few chips etc...could have been worse - you could have thought 'sod it, I may as well have the XXXXXL greaseburger' etc . so good on ya :) you sound like you're back in the zone!

Ideally I want to be at target ive got 1 stone 6 to go. So it's doable its just remembering why I want this and having things in place for triggers such as tiredness.
Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for my 2.5 loss.

Typical half a pound from that half stone! Two pounds off though and I'm really happy with that.

Back