wishing for skinny legs

It's strange when your head is in two places, one wanting to binge and the other to be skinny but I've moved on.
Having a good day today back at school after the weekend, my trousers feel looser.
Hmmm goals this week, it's beeb one day at the time lately but I think overall just keep going. I would like to loose two lb this week just to get the Christmas weight off.

I'm going for the same too - I'd be happy with 2lb as thats my xmas weight, but would be overwhelmed with 3.5 as it would be my stone and a half award :)

You're doing so well SkinnyLegs I so get you about wanting to scoff, I am a serious psycho sugar monster when it comes to the stuff and I to have had to go up to my bed to stop me filling my face with chocs and biscuits.

I want 3lbs gone for next Tuesdays weigh in and that will give me my half a stone and will mean I've more than succeeded in my January challenge, one day at a time and keep the chocolate out of the way infact put it on the fast lane of the M6 lol :) x

Last edited:
I'd love 3 and half lb this week I would be happy out and I'm going to do it!!!!! Let's motivate each other together!!!!

I have no idea what's beeb wrong with me this week with wanting to scoff. The last couple of days haven't been too bad which is good, I'm having a chinese this weekend all within syns so hopefully I'll feel more normal.
It's weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed, I'd love two pounds tomorrow but who knows. The oh said I looked slimmer today which was a nice boost.
Thank you everyone for your support this week I really needed it and it meant a lot.
We can do this altogether as fast or slow as we would like.

I managed to get hold of a copy of the slimming world plans and tried out for a couple days but I gotta say I just don't feel like I'm going to succeed on it. If anything I felt more hungry. But good on the people that can succeed on it!! Well done :) x

To be honest I graze all day but I know what you mean, make sure you're filling up on free foods. The thought of calorie counting fills me with dread.

Come on SL , you can do this...You don't need to binge, just your brain trying to trick you into believing that that's what you should do-

You're doing so well hun, think of our deal..You don't want the difference between you before and after pic to be just a stone do you? ;) Have you got your 'before' pic yet? I have..If you do have it, put it on your cupboard, fridge etc ?

Come on :) You're strong enough...I believe in you!

You can do this hun :D your doing so well that when you stand on those scales you are going to be pleased with what ever number comes up a loss is a loss and you have worked hard for it. I think you will be pleased with this weeks loss i have faith in you hun xx

I weighed myself this morning and I lost a pound and a half I'm going to re weigh tomorrow morning because they weren't my normal scales. Just half a pound and Christmas weight is off.
Had a bit of a de rail this afternoon had a few crackers, felt rubbish but oh well I'm moving on. I've got jacket potato with beans bacon and salad tonight.

Sound nyummy sl!!! :) and well don't on the loss u are great!

Well done hun a loss is a loss no matter what the number :) keep up the great work x

Well done! A loss is a loss! Keep at it. X

So I re weighed myself and it's a pound and a half off this week. I'm ik with it because it's coming off in the right direction. I'm going to up my water intake this week because I keep getting headaches and I think this is why.

So I re weighed myself and it's a pound and a half off this week. I'm ik with it because it's coming off in the right direction. I'm going to up my water intake this week because I keep getting headaches and I think this is why.

WELL DONE!!!!! Give yourself a big hug because you are doing really well you know :hug99:xxx

Feeling very full. I had a big qourn chili, Green day. We came home late as we were out late visiting friends I was really good and said no to crisps- I love crisps.
I've definitely upped my liquids and I have no headache I'm doing lots of body magic going up the stairs to the toilet ! ).
Also went on the turbo trainer for 30mins I haven't cycled this much in a long time. I noticed that my shorts weren't as tight and that my thighs look more streamlined.
We are meant to be having friends over for a Takeaway tomorrow night. I'm having chicken chow mein and I've told the oh not to let me order sweet and sour. Hopefully it will go ahead because of the snow.

I had sweet and sour for me tea and it was absolutely gorgeous first time I made it and will defo be making it again and it was syn free too :) x

Oh sounds lovely though I've never got on with anything other than quorn mince the taste is odd. We had chili it was lovely really filling too.

Hmmm so yesterday I was completely snowed in and on my tod. I cleaned and then watched far too much tv. We decided to have takeaway last night so I didn't get anything out - you can see where it's going. So we tried to move my car which went know where and thought meh lets walk it's not that far. So off we trundle but the takeaway was shut and wr didn't feel like going further. Get home at about 8, pizza and wedges in thr oven and a can of cider. I know I shouldn't have had it but do you know I feel no guilt and I really enjoyed it. Back on it today am going to attempt to move my car and try and get out otherwise I'll walk to mum and dads because otherwise I'm going to go mental.

lol wish i had some snow we missed it completeley was not impressed when i woke this morning :)

Glad you enjoyed your dinner hun no use feeling guilty we all have little naughties now and then and plus the walk was more exercise for you :D

Keep up the good work and hope you managed to get your car out today x

Back