wishing for skinny legs

I haven't done the same, but similar -I can't get to the supermarket at the min and my joint pain is awful so the idea of carrying a bag or falling over in the ice again is not spurring me on - having a lot of strange dinners, not a lot of superfree food as I have nowt in :( Hopefully get to shops on monday when I'm off work, hope you get out tomorrow chick! one night off will do not much harm at all

Hi SL's ... Just having a catch up...

Don't worry about the one 'naughty' day, you've got to have those days. Don't worry about it because you're back on plan the very next day.

You're doing fabby well, you're almost a stone lighter now than you were, you're exercising more and feeling better. It's a long distance journey all this, not a sprint..so what if it takes a year, what matters is that you get to where you want to get to :)

So much for getting back on it I failed miserably. I had a good breakfast, lunch and dinner it was the stuff in between. A quarter of a doughnut, two milk tray chocolates, a small piece of panetton, kit kat chunky and a packet of crisps. I wasn't even hungry. I've written down the reasons why I want to loose weight weight because I do I'm not sure what triggered it.
Anyway a new day today, no syns for the rest of the week. I'm making a big soup today for school tomorrow. I'm going to have a green day today because we've got veggie chili.
I hope everyone is having a better weekend than mine.

Doesn't sound too bad - a slice of something is better then eating the whole lot/tray!! Well done on thinking it through, sometimes it's easy to
Lose track - I ate a few crisps yesterday from a big pack (to see of they were still fresh!!) and have synned them and moved on - dont be disappointed, as pail said its a journey that will take time :) x

So much for getting back on it I failed miserably. I had a good breakfast, lunch and dinner it was the stuff in between. A quarter of a doughnut, two milk tray chocolates, a small piece of panetton, kit kat chunky and a packet of crisps. I wasn't even hungry. I've written down the reasons why I want to loose weight weight because I do I'm not sure what triggered it.
Anyway a new day today, no syns for the rest of the week. I'm making a big soup today for school tomorrow. I'm going to have a green day today because we've got veggie chili.
I hope everyone is having a better weekend than mine.

If its any consolation my weekend was far worse than anything you did, but I ate and did what I did without force or reason and sometimes you just can't find or need a reason for eating out of the boundaries but its just something you needed to do and if you're anything like me if you didn't 'pick' a little of what you fancied you would of troughed a whole lot more later. I've no way of recovering my weekend at all, but looking at what you had I think you'll be ok. Hey! It's what you fancied and you still had some control over it! they say a little of what you fancy does you good :) x

SK...Hey come on now, no beating yourself up over this...You didn't go over the top that badly at all and I don't think you should say to yourself that you're not to have any more syns for the rest of the week, that could be a recipe (scuse the pun) for disaster.

So you had a few more syns than you're supposed to, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Just carry on with the great work you are doing, put the weekend out of your mind and enjoy your journey :)

Hugs x

Spot on Paul :)

So what if you went over a little? Look at how much you didn't go over by - it could have been a whole lot worse. rewind to before you started this process, how much would you have eaten then compared to now? You might feel disappointed that you ate such stuff, but be proud with your other achievements - you've had fantastic losses the last 2 weeks, don't let this small blip get in your way! You can do this, we are all behind you x

Hey SL put it behind you and forget it hun your still doing great and it could have been worst we all get off days the thing that matters is just making sure we get back on it :) x

Thinking about it this binge is no where near as big as it would have been before.

The last two days have been really good lots of super free and I've been doing green days which is great to have those healthy extras. I fitted into some size 12 trousers the other day they were a tad tight but size 12 people!

This week I've got a couple of things coming up. Christmas team chinese buffet night and also the oh friends party. I'm going to flexi syn these. Though I had a can of cider (yes I'm classy) and it went straight to my head. Does anyone find that when they lose weight their tolerance for alcohol goes down?

Had another good day today though im not sure if it will be enough for damage control. Hey I'll stand on those scales tomorrow and face that number.

Whoop I stayed the same this week.
This week I've got a Chinese buffet and a night out but I'm taking it all in my stride.

STS i better then a gain hun well done, and congrates on the size 12 :) xx

I am struggling at the minute! I've done really well and lost over a stone so far but today I weighed myself (its TTOTM) and I had gained 5 lbs in a day. I know this is just water weight etc but it knocked me and tonight we ordered a pizza... Each! Feeling so guilty because I didn't even enjoy it :( I am going to work extra hard tomorrow with exercise and hope I can do some sort of damage control! I've literally just downed a litre of water to try and flush out the salt and badsies of the pizza. I'm so dissapointed but hoping that that's the pizza craving out of the system for a while.

SL where are you?? How you getting on?

Marzipanda - aw bless ya! I don't envy people having TOTM, seems to really affect weight loss for that week, although you might have a big old loss next week so hold the faith :)

I've been a dieter missing in action.
Well I've had a bit of a crap week. Lots of eating out and not choosing right.
I've had a bit of a kick up the arse though. Last night we were going out and I managed to get into a lot of old clothes and they were a little tight still. So I thought you've come this far and you're just over a stone away from target. So today I'm back on it. I'm ignoring the rest of the week back to 5 to 10 syns a day. I know Wednesday isn't going to be a good day but I've had a week where certain things I do are going to make big changes but I'll go into that later. Thank you everyone and it will all work out.

Thanks let's face it thr weight won't come off without any hard work from me.
So let me give a little bit of info. I qualified as a teacher last November after 4 years of harc work, however I had to repeat my final placement as I was put with a terrible teacher who decided to make my life hell. So I had to resit which boosted my confidence but I found it hard. So since I graduated I've been a supply teacher which isn't bad. However for a little while I haven't been happy and I've decided to come out of teaching and do something different. It's scary because I've got no real idea what to do, so this week I'm going to an agency to tell them what I can do and what do they suggest. I think this is why I've found it hard this week because I've had to come to terms with a few things and bottle it away from certain people till I have something in the pipeline. Sorry about the boring outpour.

Thanks let's face it thr weight won't come off without any hard work from me.
So let me give a little bit of info. I qualified as a teacher last November after 4 years of harc work, however I had to repeat my final placement as I was put with a terrible teacher who decided to make my life hell. So I had to resit which boosted my confidence but I found it hard. So since I graduated I've been a supply teacher which isn't bad. However for a little while I haven't been happy and I've decided to come out of teaching and do something different. It's scary because I've got no real idea what to do, so this week I'm going to an agency to tell them what I can do and what do they suggest. I think this is why I've found it hard this week because I've had to come to terms with a few things and bottle it away from certain people till I have something in the pipeline. Sorry about the boring outpour.

well I think you've done the bravest thing possible!. Not many people have the balls to quit when they find that the career they always wanted is not what they want when they have it. You're gonna get the people giving you their pennies worth but let it go over your head life's to short to be doing a job you dislike anyway and you don't have to justify your decisions to them either. I wouldn't want to be a teacher in this day and age for any amount of money, saying that my daughter wants to teach primary and always has done wanting to be a science coordinator *shrugs*.

Get through until Wednesday the best you can, do whatever it is that's makes the decisions you have made easier then draw a line under it and get your engines revving up ready for Wednesday and start all over again :) xxx

It's just the whole I don't want to disappoint my family but they're ok and I know that they'll support me no matter what.
Yesterday and today have been good. I forgot to get something out for dinner so nearly thought pizza and chips it is but I found some frozen stir fry. Wasn't half bad, was only 3.5 syns much lower then pizza and chips. We're going food shopping soon, need to get some food in for the next week. I can get some lf fromage frais its good for with some options hot chocolate and helps to kick a sweet craving.

Back