wishing for skinny legs

Well done SL! you've just reminded me I have a jar of pickled onions and gherkins in the cupboard and they're so low calorie they are hardly worth counting!

Well done hun great work :D I'm sure you will see another lb next week.

Mmm pickled onions yummy am going to have to put them on my shopping list now lol x

Went out and bought myself a big jar of pickled onions!
Im having a bit of an off night we are having home made curry which works out at about 4 syns each but also rhubarb crumble and a bottle of wine. To make up for this im on a 5 syns a day week however Saturday we are going to a mock ball at a friends house so thats a bit off limits. I hope everyone has had a lovely day.

I ended up buying pickled onions too today :D. Nice thing to snack on and not worry about the calories

I love gherkins too it's a great thing to snack on, wrapped in ham too. I've been trying to get hold of beetroot too but can only find slices not whole beetroot.

Went out with work friends last night haf salad but forgot to ask for the dressing to be put on the side so I'll call it 5 syns and I never had any garlic bread or nachos.
Today having a bit of a lazy day, had egg and beans on toast which was yum then the last of the leek and potato soup and then for tea we're having jambalaya I think it's 1 syn or something. Tonight we are off to a party and I'm going to drink I'm going to see if I can get hold of those cans of vodka and coke but diet coke. Hopefully it will limit the syns. I hope everyone os having a good weekend x

The party was great the head and food the next day not so great. New week though, 3 days to pull it all back. How have you been! You've had some great weight loss recently

Oooh glad to see your back on track :) well done !!

So I have been a bit quiet the last few days (sarky whoop I expect! ).
I've decided to take the plunge and go back to class, I feel it's a bit tail between your legs but hey I know they don't really judge and lets face it I'm money in their pocket.
I had a massive off day today I think mainly because I know I'm going back and the worst thing I didn't even enjoy it. I did enjoy the pint of milk- I think I was craving it.
Over the next couple of days I'm going to be sensible and roughly keep on plan. Tuesday evening will be the beginning of my final sw journey because I am going to be one of those target members. And enough of this new day new start malarkey that I've been carrying on recently!

Went back to group last night. My c was brilliant, didn't judge that I was coming back and just made me feel welcomed.
I bought a 12 week countdown because hopefully it will keep me on track!
I've been looking at my new books all day and found that yoghurts which I thought were free aren't, just 0.5 syns but not free so when I go shopping I'm buying syn free ones.
It's my friends birthday Friday night and we're going to town but I'm going to drive, diet energy drink and diet coke for me all the way.

Went back to group last night. My c was brilliant, didn't judge that I was coming back and just made me feel welcomed.
I bought a 12 week countdown because hopefully it will keep me on track!
I've been looking at my new books all day and found that yoghurts which I thought were free aren't, just 0.5 syns but not free so when I go shopping I'm buying syn free ones.
It's my friends birthday Friday night and we're going to town but I'm going to drive, diet energy drink and diet coke for me all the way.

Glad that your C made you feel comfortable and at ease! :) good luck with the countdown! Enjoy your weekend!! how was your Friday night in town?

So I've had 3 days of being back on plan, I feel like a real newbie because I'm forever looking in my book just to make sure I'm doing things right.
The weekend tends to be a bit difficult because when I get bored I tend to eat but hopefully I'll be ok.
Going to someone's 60th later I'm going to steer clear of the buffet because I'm very good at saying a little bit of that won't hurt.
Last night was good, I drove in the end because I didn't have enough money to drink and then live this week. Came home at about midnight because I was worn out and no one sells sugar free red bull. You know things are bad when you're contemplating coffee just to stay awake!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. X

I've found this week quite good. Yesterday we were at the oh parents for lunch and then my parents for tea and it was a syn heavy day even though I had small portions.
It's my first weigh in at class tomorrow I would love a couple of pounds off or any sort of loss would be great.
I've decided to lopp all my hair off its down to my waist atm and I'm going to get it cut to my shoulders. Exciting times.

Oh nothing better than a refreshing haircut! Ive been thinking of doing the same - big change! what kind of style are you going to go for? :)

A long bob well to my shoulders. I haven't been short in years, this is short to me ! )
Weigh in day today I'm a bit nervous and I have no idea what to eat during the day, maybe light stuff?

I would stick with light things - what time do you generally do WI? :) all the best with it :)

Weigh in is in the afternoon, busied myself with a bit of gardening and just had fruit and soup before weigh in.
So I had my hair cut, my hair hasnt been this short since I was a child- I'm 24.
Had my first weigh in at class tonight and I lost 3lb my target is 3lb for next week too but I'd be happy with any loss over a pound.

Really struggling tonight, I'm just hungry I've had lots to drink and lots of free and super free but I can't fill the gap. I've had 7 syns today but I'm going to keep it at that because we don't have much in that is low in syns. I blame the totm.
Bleugh just feeling really rubbish tonight early to bed I think.

Wow I found this weekend really hard, all I wanted to do was eat and I ate lots of free food and used all my syns but it never felt enough even when I busied myself I was still hungry. Stupid totm. I'm hoping today I fill up and don't have that empty feeling, does anyone else get that.
I'm going shopping today these vouchers are burning a hole in my pocket. I'm going to m and s and try on some black skinnies. I find m and s jeans really good because they fit my bum but my thighs too.

Back