WK 1 Weigh In

Today I lost 7.5lbs, and I'm at the TOTM, I'm well made up - wasn't expecting it at all! I didn't think I'd make it through the 1st 3 days. Now, when I see the portions everyone else is eating in my house, it's no wonder I put on so much weight!:eek:
On top of this I got the job I was hoping for, wahey!
Fab day:D
xx

Double congratulations!! Well done!!

Gxx

Yay! :D Go you!
That's half a stone gone forever!

I know what you mean, like I've refused so much food, and seeing the grease on food that my family's eaten :sign0137:

I think it'd be a brilliant idea to watch what a skinny person eats, and copy when you get off CD. :)

Jenni x

Double congratulations to you hun!
Well done on both!

Congrats on a fab first loss & the new job!

Today I lost 7.5lbs, and I'm at the TOTM, I'm well made up - wasn't expecting it at all! I didn't think I'd make it through the 1st 3 days. Now, when I see the portions everyone else is eating in my house, it's no wonder I put on so much weight!:eek:
On top of this I got the job I was hoping for, wahey!
Fab day:D
xx

brilliant!! well done!

debs x

Thanks everyone! I hope you are all doing well sticking to it! :)

Yay! :D Go you!
That's half a stone gone forever!

I know what you mean, like I've refused so much food, and seeing the grease on food that my family's eaten :sign0137:

I think it'd be a brilliant idea to watch what a skinny person eats, and copy when you get off CD. :)

Jenni x

My family seem to have a lot of takeaways on the menu, and if it's not that... everything comes served with chips!
I have a really slim friend (size 6) and I don't know where she puts her food! But saying that, if she isn't hungry she won't have anything to eat; whereas in the past I'd have ate something just for the sake of it :drool:. She also leaves things on her plate :eek: haha I seem to be unable to do that! I guess it's just a different mind set that I need to get into my head! xx

wow, two amazing achievements. you're really stonking along aren't you :D

here's to week two :D

abz xx

Back