Wk 1 WI

Yeye

Silver Member
First WI on S&S, 8lbs down :)
I feel great getting back on track and finally weighing less than my partner since full term pregnant!!!
Half way to goal and my size 18 jeans are once more fitting comfortably :)
A lot to smile about today but I'm still trying to shake off this mood :-/

I have to say that I am really pleased with the S&S packs and actually find myself enjoying them!!!

Thanx x

Hi yeye
Fancy seeing you here. Your on S&S now great news so am I. Starting last Saturday. Products are great. I am loving them. A big change from lipotrim. Been on that since June last year and fancied a change. How u doing ?? Xx

First WI on S&S, 8lbs down :)
I feel great getting back on track and finally weighing less than my partner since full term pregnant!!!
Half way to goal and my size 18 jeans are once more fitting comfortably :)
A lot to smile about today but I'm still trying to shake off this mood :-/

I have to say that I am really pleased with the S&S packs and actually find myself enjoying them!!!

Well done :D worst bit is over for you!
Theres something about SnS thats just tastier than other product and makes it bearable!
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss x

Hi yeye
Fancy seeing you here. Your on S&S now great news so am I. Starting last Saturday. Products are great. I am loving them. A big change from lipotrim. Been on that since June last year and fancied a change. How u doing ?? Xx

Hi LadyKate!
Loving the products! Just needed a change. Results are comparable. I lost 4lbs this week. 2lbs off 5st total loss, very happy with that!
How about u, how r u getting on? X

6lbs this week, yeay! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back