WK 14 on SS+?!

Keira82

I am on my 14th week and I am still on SS+ - it never occurred to me to question it - surely I should be moving to 810 now?

Any advice?

Hi, my cdc says even on ss+ you are meant to have 1 week of 810 every 12 weeks. Well done on your fab losses. xx

Yep! Week 13 should be 810. Started 810 on monday, and boy is it strange eating real food! x x

I always thought it was SS or SS+ for a MAX of 12 weeks then 810 onwards then nearer goal you start moving up plans... or is it 12 weeks on SS the 1 week at 810 and back to SS??

I am on 810 now... I put myself there!

You can do ss or ss+ for a max of 12 weeks at a time, then 1 week at 810 and then after that depending on how close to goal you are you can either go back to ss or ss+ for another 12 weeks or move up the plan if you are close to goal.

on my 810 week now and hate hate hate it! I haven't been able to eat what they are telling me the portion sizes are huge! I have tried splitting the meals up during the day that has helped a bit. I can't go back on ss now so hopefully will start enjoying it more but its very strange to eat real food ! Does taste good though!

Back