WK 14 - RUBBISH WI - any advice ??

debz32

Gold Member
Hiya - having a BAD BAD day...WI this morning (Sat) and I only lost ONE MEASLY POUND :( :confused:

Haven't doneanything different - stuck to the plan, drank my water, OK in the number 2 department....anyone got any idea what happened ??? HELP PLEASE !!!

I feel really down about it.....feel like giving up :(

I still have 23lbs to go to goal....could my body be telling me something (like - EAT) ....or should I keep on SSing ?

Any and all advice gratefully received....

hope everyone else is having a good day...sendmesome positive vibes....please.....

Thanx

Debz
xx

Last edited:
Look at your weight loss todate its fantastic, the hard work is paying off. Yes its only a pound off but its another pound off ...........23 lb to go you say ? so if you do a lb a week its going to take you another 23 weeks (I was good a maths at school LOL) but you wont you will lose much more some weeks. How longs it taken you to get your "finger out" and loose weight anyway ? (meant in a very nice way) me myself ? its only taken me 20 year to get my finger out but I'm doing it now. So worse case you have 23 weeks to go for a much better life but I think you will be looking at 10 to 12 weeks MAX. Do something that you dont normally do to shake your system up a bit like a nice 5 mile walk or something .............just keep going a lb off is better than a lb on.

Good luck think of where you want to be, NOTHING TASTES BETTER THAN THIN FEEEEEEEEELS :)

Look at your weight loss todate its fantastic, the hard work is paying off. Yes its only a pound off but its another pound off ...........23 lb to go you say ? so if you do a lb a week its going to take you another 23 weeks (I was good a maths at school LOL) but you wont you will lose much more some weeks. How longs it taken you to get your "finger out" and loose weight anyway ? (meant in a very nice way) me myself ? its only taken me 20 year to get my finger out but I'm doing it now. So worse case you have 23 weeks to go for a much better life but I think you will be looking at 10 to 12 weeks MAX. Do something that you dont normally do to shake your system up a bit like a nice 5 mile walk or something .............just keep going a lb off is better than a lb on.

Good luck think of where you want to be, NOTHING TASTES BETTER THAN THIN FEEEEEEEEELS :)

THANKS ! :)

was thinking of starting back at swimming next week....that should shake the old system up a bit, dont ya think ??

thanx again

love

Debz
xx

Could it be TOTM?

Even if it isn't, some days the scales just done say the right things. Doesn't necessarily mean you're not losing. Bit of water retention probably. Annoying though I know:mad:

Bet you have a good loss next week :)

Hey Debz, Its just one of those things, it will come off trust me, womens bodies are the strangest things!

Thanx Vicky & K-D....so d'ya think I should keep on SS-ing ?

ta

Debz
xx

Hi Debz, I am almost sure you will have had weeks when you have lost more than expected...you've done fantastic so far....wouldnt even contemplate giving it all up just over one not so good result....a loss is a loss no matter how small it is hun

Hi Debz, hun u have done so well pls dont feel down about your Wi.
Have u measured yourself to see how many inches u have lost recently because u def will be shrinking.
Could u possibly have a aam week although it might just kick start your losses.
Pls stay positive u r doing so well and your goal weight is soo near.
Take care hun x

Thanx Vicky & K-D....so d'ya think I should keep on SS-ing ?

Depends what your BMI is.

But please don't panic. It's one of those things that happens to a lot of people. Swings and roundabouts.

Hi Debz, I am almost sure you will have had weeks when you have lost more than expected...you've done fantastic so far....wouldnt even contemplate giving it all up just over one not so good result....a loss is a loss no matter how small it is hun

thanx hun - too right I've had weeks where I've lost more - 4lbs last week....maybe that's why :rolleyes:

and yes - a loss is a loss...I've said it so many times to others but somehow that doesn't seem to help....

I know what I should do and will probably keep on plodding - maybe have AAM or something next week....thanx for your help :)

hope things are good with you and that you're doin OK

lotsa love

debz
xx

Hi Debz, hun u have done so well pls dont feel down about your Wi.
Have u measured yourself to see how many inches u have lost recently because u def will be shrinking.
Could u possibly have a aam week although it might just kick start your losses.
Pls stay positive u r doing so well and your goal weight is soo near.
Take care hun x

Thanx Roch - I know you're right....must sort myself out :rolleyes:

I am measuring so will check that out later - maybe I have lost inches....

thanx for your kind comments :)

love

Debz
xx

thanx hun - too right I've had weeks where I've lost more - 4lbs last week....maybe that's why :rolleyes:

and yes - a loss is a loss...I've said it so many times to others but somehow that doesn't seem to help....

I know what I should do and will probably keep on plodding - maybe have AAM or something next week....thanx for your help :)

hope things are good with you and that you're doin OK

lotsa love

debz
xx

Well I'm doing fine now....was feelin mega sorry for myself during the week though!! not gonna get into it anyway, all in my diary if you want a nosy!!

AAM week sounds like a good idea...actually I am not due to start my next one for another week abut am considering starting it tomoro....not sure if its a gud idea though!!

Depends what your BMI is.

But please don't panic. It's one of those things that happens to a lot of people. Swings and roundabouts.

Thanx again K-D :) BMI still 28...it's OK to SS until I get to 26...isn't it ??

sorry for so many questions...but my CDC just supplies me with packs and there's no contact in between....

love

Debz
xx

Well I'm doing fine now....was feelin mega sorry for myself during the week though!! not gonna get into it anyway, all in my diary if you want a nosy!!

AAM week sounds like a good idea...actually I am not due to start my next one for another week abut am considering starting it tomoro....not sure if its a gud idea though!!

Aww - sorry u had a bad time :( must nip over and check out ur diary.....

glad ur fine now tho....hop you and Chloe enjoy the rest of your weekend....:)

love

Debz
xx

Thanx again K-D :) BMI still 28...it's OK to SS until I get to 26...isn't it ??

sorry for so many questions...but my CDC just supplies me with packs and there's no contact in between....

love

Debz
xx

Ask away. Never a problem here :)

Yes, you can still SS at BMI 28.

You'll be fine. I know it's disappointing, but just keep your nose to the grindstone and you'll get there. As long as you are doing what you are supposed to be doing, the scales are irrelevant really.

Back