Loving LT!!!
I Have had such a bad week,
-partners van broke down
-my car broke down (£1000 repair bill)
-partner still not got any work(4 wks
now)
-migraine from hell
-awful giddy attacks
-probably more but must have mentally erased them!!!
-aaarrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

I LOST 7lbs, OMG - SO SO PLEASED, almost made the crappy week bearable!
T x

Commisarations for the awful week..but..WOW well done with your weight loss. Only on day four, feeling shabby so fab to hear inspiring stories.:)

srry for ur crappy week......
But well done on ur WI :rolleyes:

5HITE WEEK... but FECKING FANTASTIC LOSS HUNNI... so your new regime is working then?!?! tell us again what you are doing i forgot

hunni that is amazing, you have done absolutely fantastic x

5HITE WEEK... but FECKING FANTASTIC LOSS HUNNI... so your new regime is working then?!?! tell us again what you are doing i forgot
Must be!!! Shake b4 8am, next 1-2, then bout 8pm, lots of green tea, 2 coffees, lots of water and walking. Esp now, car not ready till tue or wed, daughters school is about 3 miles away, *must remember to wear sensible shoes for school walk!* Not been on for ages, are you on cd now? how d'ya find it? My friend does it, more flavours and ready mades!
Thankyou for your nice words everyone else, and no, don't reckon week can get much worse!!!
T x

that is one shitty week! and that is one great loss!! so wooo hooooo for you :) Your WI result are something to behold so just keep postive on the not so nice things (money, cars, food) and think about the good things ( thin, relationships, big brother ;-P)

Wow I'm so impressed. I've got a similar BMI that you started with and am not convinced i can do it. I spent last night awake and today feeling like I'm on speed. Actually its a good feeling !!

Today is my second day...

Wow I'm so impressed. I've got a similar BMI that you started with and am not convinced i can do it. I spent last night awake and today feeling like I'm on speed. Actually its a good feeling !!

Today is my second day...
Well good luck you, i NEVER thought I could do it either, and now here I am, 18 weeks later, 8 stone lighter and the knowledge that I have never cheated!
T x

Must be!!! Shake b4 8am, next 1-2, then bout 8pm, lots of green tea, 2 coffees, lots of water and walking. Esp now, car not ready till tue or wed, daughters school is about 3 miles away, *must remember to wear sensible shoes for school walk!* Not been on for ages, are you on cd now? how d'ya find it? My friend does it, more flavours and ready mades!

T x
burrr green tea... i must try it ..it definately works for you ... right as of tomorrow i am going to follow your routine and see if it works the same for me fingers crossed x
Yeah, i wanted savories, that werent chicken poop ..i am only on my 3rd day ..but it has been great up to now x
Toddles off to go and try to stomach green tea :jelous:

burrr green tea... i must try it ..it definately works for you ... right as of tomorrow i am going to follow your routine and see if it works the same for me fingers crossed x
Yeah, i wanted savories, that werent chicken poop ..i am only on my 3rd day ..but it has been great up to now x
Toddles off to go and try to stomach green tea :jelous:
You go girl, green tea rocks! OOH, has to be tetley decaff! Omg, I am so obsessed with this LT thang! I love what it's doing!!!
T x

Cambridge diet, very similar to lipo and lighter life, same concept really, different flavours with cd and diddy ready made cartons, base was too far for me so i chose LT.
T x

Awwww Monsoon - sympathies for your week but what an ace loss :D Chuffed to nuts for yer :D

How do you cope with cooking - I've got 4 kids(21 down to 5) and man who arrives home after supper is made. I found myself tasting the curry to see whether it was too hot ! I've tried to plan the week's food and cook 2 meals at a time ..any suggestions.

Oh, and I got whistled at yesterday:eek:, first time in about 17 years I reckon, didn't know where to look, just scuttled off grinning!
T x

Oh, and I got whistled at yesterday:eek:, first time in about 17 years I reckon, didn't know where to look, just scuttled off grinning!
T x

Datz coz u iz well fit innit :D

Seriously - you're beautiful :D

How do you cope with cooking - I've got 4 kids(21 down to 5) and man who arrives home after supper is made. I found myself tasting the curry to see whether it was too hot ! I've tried to plan the week's food and cook 2 meals at a time ..any suggestions.
I've got 3, 2, 8 & 16 yrs, 2 & 8 yr old have tea at 5, while i have a cuppa, 16 yr cooks for himself now and partner has tea while i have shake in pm, you will get used to it, i just try to have a drink while anyone is eating and constantly chew gum, specially while cooking!
T x

Back