wk 18 weigh in !!!

loulougirl

hi every1 well wk 18 weigh in n lost 2.5 really happy well as most ov you know its me last wk n im refeeding as ov 2day so thank you very much for all your support coz ive had some hard days n looking at every1s post n advice ive bn given n general support has got me through it all n made it all worth it hope ur all having good wk n if ur just starting stick at it it really works lipotrim is the best diet ever lol good luck every1 il still b about thanks !!!!!!xxxx:D:D:D

Hi Lou

Well done.....waw!! Havent you just done amazingly well. You should be so proud of yourself and now you are re-feeding...are you excited, nervous, scared???? It will come to us all one day!

have a good week and do let us know how you are getting on with your re-feed, etc.

Take care

whoooo!! :) well done Lou :clap:

Be seeing you over in the refeed section :)

wooo well done you:D

congrats on the ammmazing weightloss!

and good luck on refeed

x

Fantastic!!!! So chuffed for you, and it will come to us all soon enough :)

Fantastic results I bet your so pleased you have stuck with the LT it reallydoes work like nothing else. Good Luck for refeed chick, hope you enjoy it. xx

well done :) fair play to ya, best of luck on refeed !

Hi Loulou,
congrats on the weight loss and for reaching the end of this part of your journey. Wishing you all the best with the refeed, hope you are enjoying the food again, but not too much!!!!
Best of luck.
Doirin

Back