WK 2 WHOOP WHOOP

SDULAKE

Hi guys i am so pleased i can not stop smilling as today was weigh day for wk 2 and i have lost another 6lbs :D i am so happy.I didnt have a good nights sleep last night as i think my 2nd weigh in was playing on my mind, however despite this i was up this morning and went to the gym and managed a 60min workout, and i must admit i had such i feel good factor when i came out of that place i actuallyt felt healthy.I walked to town after my workout and went straight to boots to weigh myself, i must admit i was really nervous whiilst standing on those scales and i just kept thinking to myself 3lbs please so as i got off and waited for the ticket to print out i was praying and i could not believe it when i saw how much i had lost again i had a great big grin on my face, people must of thought i was mad as i shouted out whoop whoop lol but hey ho i was happy.So as soon as i got back home i thought i would put my new stats on and share my news with you all.Thanks for reading guys :) Steve

WOW well done you, I am so pleased for you. Roll on week 3 for us both :D I went for a 5 mile walk today with the dog & hubby, and when I got home I ended up going to be for 3 hours as I was shattered lol, think its fair to say I did too much :eek:

Look forward to seeing your week 3 results xx

Well Done!!x

Hi guys well really dissapointed today as it was my 3rd weigh in and i have lost nothing :mad: on the plus side havent gained either so really do not know what to do.I have started my 4th wk today and i was wondering weather to have a healthy meal 2nite to boost my kcals up2 1200 just for the day as this might give my weight lose a boost for the wk, any advice from you guys would be great as it has made me feel a little down tbh.On the brighter side of things im in wk 4 and can not believe that i have made it this far 100%ts which i am really proud of myself for doing as i have stayed disaplined, its not that i want to eat a meal 2nite but after going to the gym and speaking to one of the fitness instructors there he advised that it might be a good idea to have a protein based meal 2nite along with a shake later so that i still have my 3 shakes for the day but just boost my kcal intake as this might help with shifting weight again, but like i say any feedback would be great as i really do not know what to do as i do not want to feel like i am cheating.As always thanks for reading guys Steve

Hiya!

I feel your pain, there is nothing more disheartening than not losing when you've stuck 100% to plan. I can only suggest that maybe it is your body adjusting and you may have lost inches rather than pounds? You may find that the scales play catch up next week an give a bigger than normal loss. Having a protein meal is not cheating although it might feel like it but if it gets the weight going again it is a boost to the diet not a back step.

Hope some of my ramblings make sense and I hope you stick with it and get the reward on the scales next week xxx

Thanks that makes perfect sense, you know what its like though when you have been 100% ts all the way through and its almost like food is a sin but i know its not it just felt like i was cheating myself but i feel great now.:)

Well guys here we are again the end of wk 4 and 4lbs down this wk :) i am so pleased as i didnt loose last wk so it brings my total los to 16lbs for september.With the last 4wks behind me i now look forward to the next 4 and have set my self a weight losse of 14lbs which would bring my weight down to 12st 12lbs so wish me luck and here we go.Thanks for reading Steve:)

That's great news! Well done for sticking with it despite the disheartening week you had previously. I have challenged myself to 14lbs for October too and for a change, not going to weigh until the end of the month. Good luck x

SDULAKE Congratulations! It's so easy to get disheartened when you don't lose for a week! But you stuck with it and have a great loss this week! Yey!

well done!

Hi guys well its that time of the wk for my weekly weigh in and i am so bad on track whoop whoop a great and fabulous 5lb lose this wk i am so proud of myself at stepping back into it after the rotten time i had last wk and eating myself to death out of depression due to my ex but he can go screw himself lol he isnt worth it im doing this for me and me alone i feel fantastic and im starting to look that way as well, well if you dnt tell yourself you look gorg who will lol.Anyway i thought i would jump straight on here and share my news as i am so cuffed with myself.Thanks for reading guys steve :)

Back