wk 2

sharon kim

Silver Member
started wk 2 today and i think i know where i went wrong ive been having more than 3 cups of tea a day i use skimmed milk and the amount i use is 8 carbs for the cups i have so im going to cut back to 3 cups a day and see what happens,

Good Luck for week 2 :) are we allowed milk? I dont drink tea or coffee just wondered Im so confused atm lol New diet New use of my brain xxx

Good luck with week 2 Sharon, are you going to keep having the atkins bars?

Not fair that the aussies seem to know more than us re snacking is it?

We need more info!!!

Maz x

3 cups of tea or coffee with or with out milk a day but ive been having more lol, how are you finding the diet so far?

i know they seem to have loads of info ive asked n their site and they say the atkins bars are fine to have as 3 atkins bars has the same carb as 1 cs bar ill cut one out and just have 1 if im desperate, the aus site has lots more info but some of the ? make me laugh there was one who was having a foot long sub as her meal and wanted to know if they could have 2 lol dont think i could lift a foot long meatball sandwich never mind eat one

no i bet she dint lol one said she had had 7 atkins bars as snacks she must have jaws like a shark to cheew through all them, the auss site has lots of info it just takes a long time to wade through it as its a big site,

Hi the diet is ok Im hungry but it is only day 2 had a prawn and lettuce as my snack :D made me want more food lol?
But need to stick at it as my next step is a gastric band :cry:
Hope your having a good day too xx

I got so desperate I suggested a gastric band to my doc - she said with current budgets and waiting lists - I was not fat enough!!!!!!!!!!
Then I found CS and I am losing it the good olf fashioned way.

ive been on the ann dimond site and they all seem to be banded on there, you read some of them and they make it sound so easy just nip of to belgum or where ever and then lose stones but some of them seem to eat more than me on a bad wk so dont know how they do it, bet its not a pleasent way to live as you keep having to go for fills and they seem to either be too tight or not tight enough having said all that if i could do it i would mind you id have every thing if i could nipped sucked and tucked would be great lol even better to be one of those people who say i eat what ever i want and never gain an ounce when you know for a fact a chip has never passed their lips

i must admit to one or two extra coffee's, im wondering though, what if i missed out a mouthfull or two of my shakes?! dya think that would balance it lol i just cant live without coffee, i can leave food but i need coffee!

tea is my must have and i normaly have a latte about lunch time so ive been having my latte shake hot instead its not the same but it works

Have you tried putting some coffee into the latte shake. The first time I tried one i had to recheck the packet because it just tastes like a weak chocolate one. And the beef soup tastes and looks like the chicken one!!!!

good idea will give that a go i didnt get any soup ones a friend of mine did ll and she gave me a taste of one and it was vile put me of soup for life lol

lol i agree on the chicken and beef soups being pretty much identical! the tomato one is minging i cant wait till i finnish the box! trust me to get it on the week im skint and cant afford to get anther box!! i havent tried the shake hot, something tells me i wouldnt like them hot but its a good idea, i just dont think its me lol

ive had the choc one and the latte one hot and i froze the vanilla [not good] and i do like them hot i try to have the choc one at bed time makes me think im having some thing i shouldnt lol

lol i agree on the chicken and beef soups being pretty much identical! the tomato one is minging i cant wait till i finnish the box! trust me to get it on the week im skint and cant afford to get anther box!! i havent tried the shake hot, something tells me i wouldnt like them hot but its a good idea, i just dont think its me lol

Don't diss the tommy soup :p

I can't function without coffee but have got into the habit of taking it black... especially a nice thick double espresso to kick start me in the morning.. :) The drops of milk in cups do add up.

the meany lol make him swap you, i didnt but the starter pack cos i knew the soups would go in the bin i just got 2 mixed boxes and there all sweet

We are just waiting for our second order to arrive, they will be shared out evenly even if i have to hide mine!!!

Back