WK 21 WI

fattothin

Gold Member
This week is number 21 and the good news is it's a total of 5lb down which stands me at 12st 12 just let me say that again 12st 12:D:D, so I am over the moon like the proverbial cow, but slimmer moooo!:D
It's looking like I,m going to stop LT very soon as I,m 180lb and my BMI is between 160 and 170lb according to my frame and waist size.........which leads me on nicely to the second bit of good news, I can now fit into 32" jeans:cool::D
I also have a confession to make:eek: I bought some skin moisturizer for MEN I must be turning into a 90's man, albeit a little late:rolleyes:.
So good luck to everyone this week with your WI's and stick at it, if your just starting out it does get easier I promise:) X
ps. Good Luck LEEDS UNITED today

Last edited:
Yet another brilliant week Gary and well done in the 12's and the 32's bloomin marvy. Sounds like a good idea to consider starting to re-feed as you are not far away now.

Gx

you look fantastic, u done a good job there well done :party0011:
And as for the skin moisturizer its never to late :party0023:

Mate, that's amazing!

7 stone lost in 21 weeks is absolutely fantastic! I bet people don't recognise you

Great work!!!

hi gaz well done to you, you'll be joining the chippendales soon at this rate lol

All that talk the other day about rubbing lotion on body parts must have appealed to you then LOL

thats fab gaz well done , 32 waist wow.am so happy for you,moisturiser,you l be wearin suspenders next lol congrats hon xjx

WOW thats brilliant hun, well done. Think you must be a new man in every sense of the word. What with moisturiser, 32" waist etc. When do you think you will refeed hun? :)

well done your so good you must feel real proud of yourself and so you should

garry,
WOW
2 inch jeans
21 weeks
another 5 pounds
in the 12's
morphing into a moisturized 90's man
WOW - you're the superman of the north!
congratulations and well done you!
fran :)

Well done Gaz I can't imagine the sense of pride you must have at what you have achieved! You are a huge thinspiration to all of us and especially those just starting LT xx

Gazza I'm thrilled for ya mate. Well done. You've been a real inspiration for all of us on here. I've taken the decision yesterday to come off the diet. I'm under goal and although I'm a 12/14 and not a 12, at my age, its better to keep that few pounds...too many comments about my slim face (I think they mean gaunt).

Just think back a few months.....there we all were...dieting and the end seemed so far away. Look at us now. Well done again mate.xxxx

Gaz, you are a pound and half lighter than when I started LT, over 7 stone lost in 5 months is gobsmackingly brilliant, well done hun. Comparing your pictures it's hard to believe they are the same man, a complete transormation.:gen126:

Well done, you must be feeling so good. Are you a bit nervous about refeeding??? I am and I'm not even near it yet!
T x
P.S. moisturiser rocks!:talk017:

Well Done To You,you Must Be Like The Proverbial Pig!!!!i Have To Sat That My Brother Is Starting Cd Next Week And Ive Shown Him Your Pics To Give Him Inspiration Its Really Given Him A Boost And He See`s That It Is Actually Do-able,
Congrats Again You Have Done Fantastic,
Elaine X

I have only just started posting yesterday but have been following your progress for a couple of months now - you are one of the reasons why so many of us even consider starting, what is such a tough eating regime. You look great, I'm sure you feel great and I am sad to say (for me) that you so several stones lighter than me Q ... do you find people treat you differently now you are 'thinner' ?

I have only just started posting yesterday but have been following your progress for a couple of months now - you are one of the reasons why so many of us even consider starting, what is such a tough eating regime. You look great, I'm sure you feel great and I am sad to say (for me) that you so several stones lighter than me Q ... do you find people treat you differently now you are 'thinner' ?

Hello and welcome to the forum.x

Back