WK 21 WI

Thanks sharon - just really starting my journey - the 'original gang' seemed to be nearly at or have fot to goal - I hope you don't all disappear !!!

At first I thought WA69 had called Gary 'supersperm' must get my eyes tested!!! or maybe it was wishful thinking by proxi, now he's so skinny....

Thanks sharon - just really starting my journey - the 'original gang' seemed to be nearly at or have fot to goal - I hope you don't all disappear !!!

not going anywhere hun :)

Jolly well done to you! And well done on the moisturiser! I wish my hubby would use it :( xxx

Super loss Gaz .. well done xx almost there xx

:D
This week is number 21 and the good news is it's a total of 5lb down which stands me at 12st 12 just let me say that again 12st 12:D:D, so I am over the moon like the proverbial cow, but slimmer moooo!:D
It's looking like I,m going to stop LT very soon as I,m 180lb and my BMI is between 160 and 170lb according to my frame and waist size.........which leads me on nicely to the second bit of good news, I can now fit into 32" jeans:cool::D
I also have a confession to make:eek: I bought some skin moisturizer for MEN I must be turning into a 90's man, albeit a little late:rolleyes:.
So good luck to everyone this week with your WI's and stick at it, if your just starting out it does get easier I promise:) X
ps. Good Luck LEEDS UNITED today
5lb whooooooo hoooooo you little star!!!!
Men mousturiser....oooooo check you out .... next it will be manscara lol Only kidding hun... i like a man who looks after him self...as long as he doesn't use my products to do it hehe
FANTASTICO LOSS

I have only just started posting yesterday but have been following your progress for a couple of months now - you are one of the reasons why so many of us even consider starting, what is such a tough eating regime. You look great, I'm sure you feel great and I am sad to say (for me) that you so several stones lighter than me Q ... do you find people treat you differently now you are 'thinner' ?
Eating regime lmao or lack of it!! Welcom eo tthe forum LT and the slimmer you xxx

At first I thought WA69 had called Gary 'supersperm' must get my eyes tested!!! or maybe it was wishful thinking by proxi, now he's so skinny....
lmao Garry would love to be called 'SUPERSPERM' :D:D Wow you first few post and you're already on with the filth hahahaha xxx

Fantastic loss! Well done and well done on the moisturiser.....it means you are back in the land of taking pride in your appearance!!!!

I have said it before and it is true.....you are inspirational and I think you look amazing!!!!

Thats me !

lmao Garry would love to be called 'SUPERSPERM' :D:D Wow you first few post and you're already on with the filth hahahaha xxx

Well.. thought i'd get stuck straight in - been following the links for months now so know the score !!;) - feel like i've known everyone for ages ...but don't - spooky...

feel like i've known everyone for ages ...but don't - spooky...[/quote]

know what you mean hun, feel like mates but have never met! :)

hi daisy,
thanks for asking - i'm doing ok thanks, managing to hover around a decent weight now!
also really looking forward to going to a wedding tomorrow in a size 12 dress...eeek!!
(sorry gary butting in on your good news thread)
fran :)

hi daisy,
thanks for asking - i'm doing ok thanks, managing to hover around a decent weight now!
also really looking forward to going to a wedding tomorrow in a size 12 dress...eeek!!
(sorry gary butting in on your good news thread)
fran :)

glad you are ok hun. Size 12 dress - wow enjoy the wedding xx

Thanks everyone for you kind words, you lot also keep me going big time so a big thankyou to you guys, cheers!;)
Chippendales Scouse, lol. JennyC what do you mean wear suspenders soon I already do:p.FranklySpeaking the north is the new South;). I know what you mean Shaz so many are saying the same to me about my boatrace, maybe not everyone is wrong????:confused: Elaine I hope your bro does well and succeeds, good luck to him. Welcome to the forum 2hourglass, not sure about the Supersperm lol! As for people treating you different that is so true I have said it from day one people dont take a fat person seriously and it is outrageous, well now people will listen and take heed! Nicster mascara I did that in the early 80's, never again ha!
No im not far away now refeed will be sooner than I think (12st 7) and im very nervous about it but also looking forward to real food.:)

Well done sexy!! xx

Well done Mr Smooth (skin)!!! Thats fantastic. You have so much willpower I'm sure you have nothing to worry about with re-feed. Superskinny and supersmooth twit twoooo

This week is number 21 and the good news is it's a total of 5lb down which stands me at 12st 12 just let me say that again 12st 12:D:D, so I am over the moon like the proverbial cow, but slimmer moooo!:D
It's looking like I,m going to stop LT very soon as I,m 180lb and my BMI is between 160 and 170lb according to my frame and waist size.........which leads me on nicely to the second bit of good news, I can now fit into 32" jeans:cool::D
I also have a confession to make:eek: I bought some skin moisturizer for MEN I must be turning into a 90's man, albeit a little late:rolleyes:.
So good luck to everyone this week with your WI's and stick at it, if your just starting out it does get easier I promise:) X
ps. Good Luck LEEDS UNITED today
nice one thinners!!! :D all you need to do now to top off your lovelyness is to start supporting a proper footie team hehehehe xxx

Back