wk 4 weigh in

jojoknott

Well I'm just over the moon today. 4th week weigh in and i've lost 6lb. After my 1.5lb last week (TOTM) I am skipping for joy. lol.:D

I have only managed 2 shakes for the last two days as I have gone right off them and the thought made me feel i'll so I've gone for mostly peanut flap jacks this week as I enjoyed the 3 I tried last week.

AND what goes on with the soup, I loved it in the first three weeks and now even whisking it makes me feel sick. lol I have read a few threads where people just go right off them after about week 4.

Does someone know how to convert 77.1kg into stones and pounds for me as the chemist convertion chart didn't have that and she put me as 77.3kg probably only half a lb but was just curious.

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1a. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
1b. get through week 3. Done
1c. get through week 4. Done
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 3 without cheating. Done
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5

That's great, bet you are chuffed!!! Well done!! :D

Well done...you go girl xx

Well done 6lbs is fab-u-lous :):)

I know what you mean about the soup, I have to down a glass of water when I've finished it to get the taste out of my mouth lol - but sometimes I enjoy it as it's a nice hot drink - just keep thinking it's good for you with all the nutrients in and you are losing fat :)

Keep going and drinking lots of water x

Must admit...the soup knocked me sick after about 4 mouthfuls and I couldn't stop thinking about it, which made me feel even worse! I much prefered the choc shake...mmm xx

Well done hun, I have days when im off shakes too lol I went right off the soup after 4 weeks and I loved them up to then, wierd isnt it lol
x

Thats wicked well done. Hope I can lose 6lb in my 4th. Superb!

ahhhhh thanks ladies, Its so encouraging on here. I just love it.

Thanks for the conversion summer girl, she put me down as 12st 2lb but that extra lb makes me feel even better. lol whoo hoo 12stone 1lb another couple of days and i'll be in the 11 stone bracket. whoo hoo cuz its been a few years since i was 11stone anything. lol

good luck all for your next weigh in's.

Jo x x x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1a. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
1b. get through week 3. Done
1c. get through week 4. Done
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 3 without cheating. Done
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5

FAB result - well done you!! x

Brilliant, 6lb is great you must be really pleased, if you don't like the soup don't worry, but have you tried adding a little curry or chilli powder to it, it really works wonders, and i had heard that spices speed up weight loss, whether that is true on lt i don't know, but something to ponder

Ahhh thats great keep it up xx

Back