Wk4 WI

orinoco

5lb loss this week, total of 27 lbs in 4 weeks which I am delighted with, looking forward to another week and good loss, before going on refeed as I am going on holiday, but will be returning to TFR after my holiday

5lbs loss is great and your overall losses are fantastic. Keep going cos you're going great. Good luck with refeeding next week, I will be there too in about 5 weeks.

Brilliant loss well done!

Orinoco,
Congrats on the 5lb and almost 2 stone in 4 weeks is amazing. Good luck for next week.
Doirin

Fantastic well done!! x

Thanks for all your support I am already starting to feel much better about myself, my confidence is improving week on week, actually regretting having booked a holiday at the end of May as I would prefer to carry on with TFR!

I know what you mean! Once you get into the swing of things you don't want to stop the momentum do you?

I had originally planned to refeed for a break we had booked in Scotland 5 weeks after I started but in the end I stayed on it and I'm glad I did. It's not necessarily feasible I know depending on where you're going and who with. You can still lose a good bit more before you go though! x

very well done, thats a huge loss i bet you are so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
Jo x x x

mini goals
first stone gone. done :D
to drop a dress size. done :D
to lose 2 stone. almost there lol :sigh:
to lose 3 stone.
to try not to fall off the wagon again untill goal

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5 + 7lb :copon::break_diet:
wk 6 - 11.5lb :D:D:D

<A href="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/w7tnfJg/" target=_blank>

That's great, well done x

Whow, 27lbs in 4 weeks. Amazing loss. Congrats.

that is a fantastic weight loss, should be really proud of yourself

good luck and enjoy your holiday

Back