Wk5 Maintenance WI

Bindi

Silver Member
Well I lost zilch again this wk, so not very happy about that, was totm too but I dont think that had any affect on wi. Chemist has advised me to drink more water as I havent been drinking the 2litres per day and to replace the maint prods with normal food to see how I get on. Cant weigh in this wk so will be 2 wks before I can weigh again. Cant wait til Sept til I go back on tfr.

Aww hun, sorry about the lack of loss but hopefully your pharmacist knows what he's talking about and you'll have a better WI next week x

not enough water means you will simply retain it which in turn gains you weight or gives you little losses, so c'mon kidda get the water down your neck. xx

Hi Bindi.
At least u didn't gain and ur maintaining well. Keep it up.

Yeah but I shouldnt be maintaining while eating the 2 maint prods a day, I should be losing! Gonna just eat low fat healthy meals til my next wi and see how I get on, need to up my water intake, was struggling to drink 1.5litres and am on my 4th litre today so far so fingers x i will hit or exceed my 2st goal at next wi.

As Teg said, at least you didn't gain and you're maintaining. I'm sure next week will be better.

Good luck.

x

Oophs, just read your reply - I didn't realise you were still supposed to be losing - I don't really know enough about it. I do hope next week is better.

Back