wk9 weigh in

ninababes

Gold Member
Am GUTTED....called round to CDC and she wasnt in :'( so ive not been weighed but her hubby sold me the products so at least i have shakes and i was expecting another good loss this week infact my scales say 4lbs so im expecting a HUGE loss next friday but still i'm :cry::cry::cry:

Oh thats a pain in the ... Well done on the 4lbs loss that your scales say anyway and just think about the loss that you will have next week to get you through it!

Her husband said she was running late and was now stuck in traffic but i had to be home for 6pm and it was 5.25 when i left i know it's not her fault but i was just a lil gutted as i know i've had a brilliant week but yep you're right next week it'll be amazing hehe

next week

u will have a gr8 loss next week:talk017:good luck ....:DI WISH I COULD BE AS GOOD AS U. I KEEP STARTING OFF GOOD AND THEN FAILING:cry:. PEOPLE WERE SAYING I WAS LOOKING GOOD BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME....

I think EVERYONE goes through times when it's difficult and they struggle to keep on track, i've got the added bonus that i cant SS so it's not as difficult for me i really do respect ANYONE who can SS as i dont think i would have the strength or motivation to do it so dont put yourself down the big thing is rather than letting the failure put a stop to your efforts it doesnt you TRY and TRY and that's the biggest part of it it's when you give up that the real damage is done i mean i completely went off the rails for 1 week and put on 5lbs and it's only since then that my brains been able to focus it was kind of the kick up the bum i needed to make me realise only I could do anything to shift this weight and if I wanted to be healthier and slim and look and feel fantastic I had to stop stuffing my face and damaging my body as it's the only 1 i'll ever have!!!!!!

I hope you find your willpower again skinny, it is in there it's just sometimes hard to see it!!!!

What a shame she wasn't there to weigh you, think how fab it will be next week when you get on the scales though! :D

Sorry your CDC was out and I can understand how gutted you are. But, as always Nina you can still see the positive and with an attitude like that you will go far. Your scales say 4lb so roll on next week its gonna be BIG!!

Georgie
x

Back