Wobbly body parts

I have lots!!!

But my arms and my thighs are the part I hate most anymoe got any top tips for toning them?

i am the queen of wobble!!!

my under arms are like jelly and my inner thighs...well....i dont even know how to describe them! :8855:

i have been advised that the best thing for wobbly upper arms is using a punch bag, and the best thing for inner thighs is to do some kind of excercise that involves using your thighs to push weights in both directions by opening and closing the legs in a seated position...if that makes sense!

i have only been doing this for s few weeks and results will take time, but i am hoping to see a reduction in the wobbly by christmas!!!

good luck!!!

It's not on the MFP database...

AHEM.
:D

:8855:

Well, I guess that makes sense: if you put in "walking", you have to specify how fast, and how "vigorous" your effort was...seems to me kinda hard to define, although you could always wear a heart rate monitor... :rolleyes:

Wickedwitch74 said:
i am the queen of wobble!!!

my under arms are like jelly and my inner thighs...well....i dont even know how to describe them! :8855:

i have been advised that the best thing for wobbly upper arms is using a punch bag, and the best thing for inner thighs is to do some kind of excercise that involves using your thighs to push weights in both directions by opening and closing the legs in a seated position...if that makes sense!

i have only been doing this for s few weeks and results will take time, but i am hoping to see a reduction in the wobbly by christmas!!!

good luck!!!

Thanks Hun I'll give them a go x

:8855: You guys make me laugh!!!

My entire body wobbles, I'm like a walking Jelly!!!

I love those thigh exercises, they really do work. :)

oh dear me!

you girls are so rude!!!

my suggestions were completely innocent.... :D

but you know what they say dont you....

its not the mouth it comes out of, its the mind it goes into!!!

tut tut!......... all this rude talk will make me blush......ha ha !!! xxx

A cheaper option is to buy one of those big elastic bands (most gym shops) sit on the edge of a chair and put one band around both legs, then push your legs away from each other against the force of the band, the same movement you would on the machines, then for inwards movement put a band around each leg hold the band in each hand and push legs inwards away from your arms, this tones the inside muscle plus your arms and core I hope I've explained it ok, I would definately invest in some hand weights about 2kgs then every morning do some reps to tone your arms, the best for bingo wings is hold one arm up straight above your head and bend at the elbow towards your back, slow controlled movement down and back in the air, 15 reps twice on each arm xxx

Back