Woman of the Year 2012

I went to the district finals, I didn't qualify because of my bmi but I'm not sure I could have coped it was so emotional. The lady going through has lost 15st, it was phenomenal to hear her journey. Good luck to all going to head office. xxx

Last edited:
ILoveCake said:
I went to the district finals, I didn't qualify because of my bmi but I'm not sure I could have coped it was so emotional. The lady going through has lost 15st, it was phenomenal to hear her journey. Good luck to all going to head office. xxx

So ya bmi has to be a certain range too my consultant took my height and weight and said I was 9lbs below the maximum weight for my height but my bmi is 26.1 oh no will I be disqualified for that ? Xxx

tanyaliepins said:
So ya bmi has to be a certain range too my consultant took my height and weight and said I was 9lbs below the maximum weight for my height but my bmi is 26.1 oh no will I be disqualified for that ? Xxx

Nooo my consultant said the bmi allowance is generous, I 'think' it has to be within 2st of a healthy bmi. I'm about 10lbs out if that 2 st range, you'll be fine. Good luck. x

ILoveCake said:
Nooo my consultant said the bmi allowance is generous, I 'think' it has to be within 2st of a healthy bmi. I'm about 10lbs out if that 2 st range, you'll be fine. Good luck. x

Awwww thanks phew but hey well done on getting this far hun ya have done brilliant xxx

tanyaliepins said:
Awwww thanks phew but hey well done on getting this far hun ya have done brilliant xxx

Thanks. I'm crawling to target at the moment lol. As long as I get there then I'm cool with it, I have no intention of regaining the 8st I've fought to shed.

Your before and after pics are phenomenal! You look so amazing.

ILoveCake said:
Thanks. I'm crawling to target at the moment lol. As long as I get there then I'm cool with it, I have no intention of regaining the 8st I've fought to shed.

Your before and after pics are phenomenal! You look so amazing.

Wow 8st amazing ya will definitely get there ya have come so far . Thanks so much, I've got WI tomorrow and need 1.5lbs for target but don't feel like I've lost but been a bloody angel this week. Lost 5st 5.5lbs now xxx

tanyaliepins said:
Wow 8st amazing ya will definitely get there ya have come so far . Thanks so much, I've got WI tomorrow and need 1.5lbs for target but don't feel like I've lost but been a bloody angel this week. Lost 5st 5.5lbs now xxx

Thats a great loss. You'll soon be at target. X

tanyaliepins said:
Cheers hun was so annoyed lost a pound so missed it by 1/2 lbs soda law lol xxxx

It's always the way. Next week. :-D Well done on your loss.x

Just tried on my outfit for Sunday and it looks stupid and I'm not happy in it so have got to get something else :( have started dreaming about it and the dreams do not go well!! Anyone else feeling really nervous or is it just me?! What's everyone else wearing? Good luck to everyone for Sunday

tanyaliepins said:
I'm feeling well nervous xxx

I just came here to say that! I've had flu all week, kinda was hoping it may have wiped me out lol, but I'm perking up now. I'm so nervous about talking about myself, I'm feeling rather cringe about it, and not looking forwards to being out 5 hours with no food provided :( know I can take something but I could do without the mither of what to take. Good luck ladies xxx

Bunnylush said:
I just came here to say that! I've had flu all week, kinda was hoping it may have wiped me out lol, but I'm perking up now. I'm so nervous about talking about myself, I'm feeling rather cringe about it, and not looking forwards to being out 5 hours with no food provided :( know I can take something but I could do without the mither of what to take. Good luck ladies xxx

I know I really don't know what to say or how to stand and talk about my self for that long Aghhh xxx

Wannabe skinnymini said:
Just tried on my outfit for Sunday and it looks stupid and I'm not happy in it so have got to get something else :( have started dreaming about it and the dreams do not go well!! Anyone else feeling really nervous or is it just me?! What's everyone else wearing? Good luck to everyone for Sunday

I'm sure it doesn't, but go in what you feel comfortable in xx

ScarlettStar86 said:
Bless you all you will be fine you are all there for a reason- because you deserve to be there! Good luck and do what feel natural. Wishing you all the best of luck and can't wait to hear your success stories xxx

Thanks so much for that xxx

I wonder if a sneaky vodka and diet coke at 10am would be ok lol!! (I'm joking!) I'm sure it will be ok for all of us. Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to hearing about everyone's days x

T you're going to be awesome :) I'm just going to speak from the heart- how my life has changed from losing the weight- as simple as that :)

and we'll have a laugh mate- seriously- get the camera phones out so we can put the piccies up on facebook!! xx

I'm wearing I brown,cream,orange type maxi dress and black sleeve thing. It's comfy and flattering. Do whatever feels naturel for me would be "hi, I was bigger now I'm not lol " ;) and sit. I'll be fiddling from one foot to the other. Why can't it be like BigbBrother where you have to read someone's letter out lol? I'd be ok with that. I'm not prepared at all x

Last edited:
Back