wondering

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Gill-cdthing, 7 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i read in a thread about maintainence starting when your bmi is 25, and its made me worry, for me to be a bmi 25 i would have to be a little over 12stone, which for my height is ridiculous, when i was 18 i was a model and stick thin, and even then would have had a bmi of 26, i dont want to be that thin thanks, it wouldnt be healthy for me, wasnt then and wont be now, my bmi according to the wheel thingy you get off cambridge will be 27 0r 28 when i get to the weight i want to be, so how will that affect me, when will i start maintenence ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

You can start stabilisation and maintenance at a higher BMI than 26 its just that you cannot do CD any longer without the inclusion of food.

Linda

4. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Not sure on the technical term, but I think, starting maintenance when YOU feel happy and at the weight/size you want to be makes mores sense!

Good Luck!

5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

thanks, feeling releived now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.