Woo hoo going to Manchester

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I'm so excited I'm going to Manchester next weekend.

I'm meeting my friend who I used to go to school with that I haven't seen since I was 13 (I'm now 35). We got reunited via facebook.

Looking forward to seeing her again and to a kid free weekend, maybe that makes me selfish but sod it I need a bit of fun.

I'm so excited I'm going to Manchester next weekend.

I'm meeting my friend who I used to go to school with that I haven't seen since I was 13 (I'm now 35). We got reunited via facebook.

Looking forward to seeing her again and to a kid free weekend, maybe that makes me selfish but sod it I need a bit of fun.

Enjoy, enjoy !!!!!

If anyone on here deserves it you do. Let your hair down and party !!!

Where abouts in Manchester are you going. I was a Manchester girl a few lifetime ago.

lots of love to you B.B.,

XXXX

I'm not sure babes, all I know is we're going to party in the 'gay village' lol My friend is meeting me at the station & its a 20min bus ride from there so could be anywhere hee hee X

I'm not sure babes, all I know is we're going to party in the 'gay village' lol My friend is meeting me at the station & its a 20min bus ride from there so could be anywhere hee hee X

I know where that is it is around Canal Street.I was last there about 30 years ago and it was buzzing then.
Bars in the Gay Village Manchester

You will have a ball.

Let your hair down B.B. and do not forget to let us know how you got on.

love and hugs granny sue xxxxx

Why would that make you selfish??? Your a person in your own right not just a mum all the time. So go have a brilliant time, and cause you'll feel better, it makes you a happier mum in the process (its tough being a mum so get rid of any bits of guilt).

PARTY PARTY PARTY lol

:party0023:

Well B.B. did you have a ball...............

Hey, I'm so all over the place at the moment, I mixed up my weekends hee hee...I'm going on Sat morning (10th) and I'll definitely let you know how I get on.

I love Manchester but then again i would i only live around the corner haha. Make sure you check out the Christmas Market too, the best in the UK xx

big bear said:

Spooky, snap! We are going out for a meal and then a few drinkie poo's after.... It's a small world sometimes! I wonder if our paths will cross and we won't even know it?!! x

Spooky, snap! We are going out for a meal and then a few drinkie poo's after.... It's a small world sometimes! I wonder if our paths will cross and we won't even know it?!! x

Do you know which restaurant you're going to?

We are going to one of the gay clubs, neither of us are gay but my friend has loads of gay friends and reckons its a great night. I've a feeling it's a club called Essential???

We probably will pass in the night lol...X

big bear said:
Do you know which restaurant you're going to?

We are going to one of the gay clubs, neither of us are gay but my friend has loads of gay friends and reckons its a great night. I've a feeling it's a club called Essential???

We probably will pass in the night lol...X

Oh my, up until 5 years ago I used to go to Essential a lot!! I think it's changed a lot since then... I've got a lot of gay friends and always loved going out around canal street as I was single and I didn't get hassled and I could just enjoyed my night out with my friends.

We are eating at a restaurant called the olive press and will probably call at velvet afterwards

Enjoy ya night! x

SWRocks! said:
I love Manchester but then again i would i only live around the corner haha. Make sure you check out the Christmas Market too, the best in the UK xx

I'm a 'round the corner from Manchester' girl too :) I love when I hear people get excited about coming 'cos it makes me remember how lucky I am to live in a great place :) too many bars and restaurants to make for successful dieting a lot of the time though!! X

Befanwi said:
I'm a 'round the corner from Manchester' girl too :) I love when I hear people get excited about coming 'cos it makes me remember how lucky I am to live in a great place :) too many bars and restaurants to make for successful dieting a lot of the time though!! X

I love near Leeds and I always used to think that Leeds was a nicer looking city than Manchester however I'm not so sure that I can say that any more, Manchester looks lovely once you get into the centre. They must have spent some money on it over the last few years

I have an emotional attachment to Manchester!

Back