Woo Hoo Lost 2.5lbs this week!

sunshine24

Hi all,
I am so shocked that I lost 2.5lbs this week as we went camping on Friday of last week until Sunday and I didn't count my syns but tried to eat as best I could but the weekend did include two meals out and a take away on Monday. I decided to do 3 red days (never done these before) to see if i could save the week and STS so I was extremely pleased to see a 2.5lbs loss this morning.

Think i'll do EE with 2-3 Red days mixed in every week.

Well you have inspired me to have a couple of red days, been all extra easy so far - Well done x

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Jen - i do EE all the time and had never done red days before. I have been eating the goregous fish from Tesco called smoked river cobbler and it is really cheap for fish. I have had it with two pieces of 400g wholemeal bread and two poached eggs or with some bacon bits and it is lovely.

I really think 2-3 red days will help me along as i do tend to eat big portions of pasta on EE!

have a lovely weekend everyone.

I do more Red and throw in the odd EE day Hun. I dont eat a lot of carbs as Im always bloating on them. Red Days are great for shifting stubborn lbs if EE and/or Green days are all you have had previously.
Well done on your loss!

xx

Back