WOO! My jeans are growing!!! Or am I shrinking at last!?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I am FINALLY down a jeans size!! I started 3 and a half weeks ago as the top end of a 24 in bottoms. Damn my hippo hips!! But today tried on a pair of 22's that I bought and they fit, no muffin top!! I know it's only 1 size, and it's a 22, still a long way to go, but I'm glad I can finally see it working in my clothes! I had a bath last night and made myself stand in front of the mirror *shudders* something I hate hate hate doing. But I could actually see how my body is changing and shrinking. The places I'm losing it from. How I'm becoming more of a shape than just a blob! So motivation well and truly up today!! No cheats or picking for me!

Caroline,
Well done hon you are doing so well....... You should be so proud of yourself... & good on you for getting into those smaller jeans.
Also good on you for standing in front of the mirror I used to hate myself in the mirror and now I look in there all the time my husband goes mad but its great to see the changes in your body.
Your doing fab sweetie .. xxxx

Thanks Curly, it does feel good! I went into the lounge yesterday and my mum started commenting on my loss, saying I've lost so much. In a good way. But then went on about please be careful, blah blah blah. Over and over again. Like I don't know that already! She then started a sentence that was obviously her trying to persuade me to try weight watchers or something like that instead, so I just said save it and walked out. I've started to realise the things which build me up and those which knock me down, and how to avoid the things that don't do me any favours. So hopefully it'll continue to go really well!

Great feeling isn't it??? Even for us blokes!! I got back into my 32" jeans the other day .... but I did still have a bit of a "hangover", and I would have struggled to get a cigarette paper into the pockets, but they were on and done up!!

Bit of toning up now and that should improve .....

Keep going ...... this diet does work!!

Caroline WELL DONE ... i bet u feel amazing right now..im in a 24 bottom 22 on top and i cannot wait to get back into 22 on bottom the 20 , and so on ...it must have given u such a boost ...so happy for u xx

Thanks guys :) I just need to get on with mild exercise too, rather than doing it in blasts every so often like I have been! That way I can help my body tone itself up a bit as the weight comes off!

I'm very near Bridgnorth, not sure if you've heard of it. But I go to uni in Birmingham. You?

Back