Woo woo's SW diary

Today's food:

BFast- banana and orange

Lunch- salmon, broccoli, carrots & jacket potato (HEXB1), butter ( syns??!!!)

Tea- carrot and cumin soup, 6 Ryvita crackerbread (HEXB2), 3 Tbs houmous: 4.5 syns

Snacks: mullerlight yoghurt, watermelon

Drinks: pint diet pepsi, 2 cans diet cherry coke, 1L water, 2 cups of tea

Exercise- None, unless u count shopping for 3 hours! Still sore from Tuesdays Kettleworx workout, don't think my body likes squats!!!! Lol. Got workout 2 to do tomorrow!

20 mins of exercise completed for today: wk1 cardio Kettleworx and love it! Now off to make lunch .

Today's food:

BFAST: scrambled egg, wholemeal Pitta (HEXB1) 2 tsp bertolli light (2 syns)

LUNCH: ham salad with lettuce, onion, cucumber, carrot, 4 TBS light choices honey mustard dressing (2 syns)
Water melon

TEA: 2 salmon fillets, swedes chips,2 TBs light salad cream (3 syns)

SNACK: 6 Ryvita multigrain (HEB2), 2 tbs light houmous (3 syns)

Milk in tea: HEA

Amount if syns:10 syns
Exercise: 20 minutes Kettleworx dvd

Back on the ball today after a weekend of booze and food. Have no more invites/events to go to now un till bank hol so a few weeks of really getting stuck
Into this. Counting today as day 1.
So far have eaten a banana for breakfast, carrot and cumin soup for lunch with 6 Ryvita multigrain ( HEXB) and 3 tbs low fat houmous (4.5 syns)

Right, my 12 week challenge starts today!! I have this amount of time before I have to go an start looking for wedding dresses for next year, so I am aiming to have Lost at least 1-2 stones in this time. I have also set myself the Kettleworx 6 week challenge to help me on my way!!! Mid point at 6 weeks I have a wedding to go to, and have a beautiful dress in my wardrobe which I cannot do the zip up on, am hoping I can wear this in 6 weeks time, so hopefully this will keep me focussed! Fingers crossed!

Good luck! You know you can do it. Look at the dress every day and try it on once a week do you can feel it starting to got xxx

Well I am being very organised!! Made myself a little pot called " £1 for 1lb" which I will add to each time I lose: already put the 24 in already. I have also cleared myself out a cupboard to put all my SW books in, and have started an index box with new recipe ideas on!

Another good day, stuck to plan and really enjoyed my food. I have noticed that lately I have been taking my time eating rather than shovelling it down which is a good thing. Managed 20minutes of the kettleworx program- resistance wk 1. I'm sure I will be aching tomorrow. ; )

Oops bad day today!!! Ate a small bowl of cherios for breakfast, then nothing at all as so busy until 6.30 tonight when I picked a mini fish and chips up on the way home from work, THEN a bag of doritos AND a packet of microwave fries!!! Naughty! : (
Thing is I've had a good day as had some really good news! I guess emotional eating/binging doesn't just happen as a result of feeling like crap then, in my case any emotion! ; )
Back on the wagon in the morning!

I'm back after a week of being ill, and grabbing food from wherever I could get it ( mainly dial a take away) but have still managed to lose 5lb so mustn't have eaten too much. doesn't feel like real weightloss, because I haven't worked for it, although I'm not complaining

Food:

Breakfast- none
Lunch: 6 ryvita cracker-bread (hexb), 2 tbs light houmous (3 syns) apple
Tea: 2 eggs, SW chips, 2 tbs tommy k (3 syns)
Snack: Banana
200ml strawberry milkshake (6syns)

It's my first day back eating properly so haven't eaten as much as I normally would, hoping to build up my veg and fruit intake again over the week.

Shelliewoo83 said:
Food:

Breakfast- none
Lunch: 6 ryvita cracker-bread (hexb), 2 tbs light houmous (3 syns) apple
Tea: 2 eggs, SW chips, 2 tbs tommy k (3 syns)
Snack: Banana
200ml strawberry milkshake (6syns)

It's my first day back eating properly so haven't eaten as much as I normally would, hoping to build up my veg and fruit intake again over the week.

Followed a green day today

Well done on the loss. I might try the takeaway diet. Do you think it will work if I'm not ill :D

Hope you're feeling better :)

Back