WOOHOO a size 16!!!

kellymundy

Gold Member
I can now get into 4 pairs of trousers that are a size 16 so as far as I'm concerned that makes me a officially a size 16!!!:D
I've worked out this system that if I fit into more than 3 pairs of trousers in a size that's the size I am purely because sizes vary so much from shop to shop. I've been ordering clothes off e-bay recently so I couldn't just pick out the larger 16's (I've actually got to put one thing back on there as it's to big!:eek:) and I found I can get into them all without a problem!
I just love CD!!!

know what u mean,i can get into some next and jasper conran size 14 but sometimes i'm a 16 .at least i'm not still a 22.I tried my old jeans on last night and they fell off while still fastened it was brill:D

well done, that's fab you are doing really well, i too have just got into my size 16's and its a great feeling, let's keep up the good work and we'll soon be at target!

I'd be suprised if it did fit me, I've still got an ever so slight muffin top with the 16 but nothing so bad I can't cover it with a slightly lose top! lol.

Brilliant Kelly!! By my method, if you fit into one pair of 16s that makes you a 16 who is well on their way to a 14!!

Well done hun xxxx

Thank you ladies!!! Well done to all of you too on your weight losses and well done because I think if it wasn't for all of your support I would never have got this far!:flowers:

Well done you're doing great :party0049::vibes:

Back