Woohoo, Another Newbie food diary.....please help lol!!!

yoyo1986

Hi all, I started slimming world last wednesdayand have failed every day apart from today, I actually got through a whole day without being sabotaged lol!!!! I am doing a week or 2 of green days to see how they suit me then will do the same with reds and EE.

I will start from Wednesday -

Wednesday - Had nothing in so needed to go shopping, Ended up in McDonalds for lunch, Had a busy day and then ended p with Pizza hut for dinner, Great 1st day hey!!

Thursday -
Breakfast - wetabix minis (HEXB), skimmed milk (HEXA) with a banana
Lunch - brown rice with peppers, cucumber, ham, beetroot and shredded red cabbage.
Dinner - Small bbq cheese burger and 2 stubby bottles of beer (a friend invited me and the kids round after school)
Snacks - WW yogurts, pineapple, Left over rice and veg/salad, Alpen light bars HEXB

Friday -
Breakfast - fat free yogurt with pineapple and mango with weetabix minis (HEXB)
Lunch - pasta and sauce and a banana
Dinner - (round to my sisters for her birthday bbq) chicken breast, bbq rib, beef kofta and 2 sausages, loads of salad (with sweet chilli sauce :-S) a small slice of new york cheese cake with extra light cream............................and lots of archers and cranberry juice!!!!!
Snacks - WW yogurts and fresh fruit, alpen light bars HEXB

Saturday -

Breakfast - wetabix minis (HEXB), skimmed milk (HEXA) with a banana.
Lunch - Ham ploughmans - Ham, Lettuce, celery, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, shredded cabbage, hard boiled egg, Sweet potato wedges (3 syns for oil on wedges, 1.5 syns sweet chilli sauce)
Dinner - big fat nasty pizza hut to ruin my day, probably about 100 syns if i worked it our properly!!
Snacks - WW yogurts, fruit.

Sunday -
Breakfast - weetabix (HEXB) skimmed milk (HEXA) with a banana.
Lunch - Mug shot.
Dinner - 2 x quorn sausages, mushrooms, tomato, beans and 2 fried eggs (frylight)
Snacks - WW yogurt, frozen fruit salad, Cadburys creme egg icecream (8.5 syns)
I might have a syn free pancake in a while cos im quite pekish!!

If you can see any flaws in my plan (apart from the huge gaping fatty take aways) please give me some constructive critisism!!

Thankyou

Anna xxxx

Monday -

Breakfast - 2 wetabix, milk (HEXA), banana.
Lunch - Pasta and sauce with added mushrooms and ham, WW yogurt.
Dinner - mini cheddars, 2 alpen light bars, WW yogurt. (just wasnt in the mood for a proper dinner last night)
Snacks - frozen yogurt lolly 1.5 syns, milka bar 10 syns

Tuesday -
Breakfast - mini weetabix, banana, skimmed milk (HEXA)
Lunch - Mug shot, 2 alpen light bars, WW yogurt and fresh pineapple.
Dinner - half a plate of mixed salad, a few syn free potato wedges and skinless chicken breast, 1tblsp Kraft light balsamic dressing.
Snacks - WW yogurt, syn free home made crisps, 10 Mikado sticks (5 syns)

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and was down 2 lb so happy with that, see what it will be on friday, wish me luck!!!!!

Anna xx

Wow so I started this diary in may 2012......just had a little break :)

But im back and going for it all guns blazing!!

So far today

B - 2 slices WW bread made into french toast 5 syns, muller light, apple and 2 ryvita fruit crunch HeB (had a special breakfast as I finally made it into the 12's)

L - will be a mug shot and apple or banana.

B - 2x alpen light and WW coconut yoghurt 0.5 syns

L - french toast, yoghurt and apple

Snacks - banana

B - 2x alpen light and WW coconut yoghurt 0.5 syns

L - french toast, yoghurt and apple

Snacks - banana

Dinner - SW korma packed with veg and rice

The scales do not seem to be moving this week, dont know what im doing wrong!!

Yesterday....well.....lets draw a big fat chocolatey line under yesterday :)

Today-
B - banana, 2 fruit crunch ryvita, coconut yoghurt 0.5 syns, options hot chocolate 2 syns.

Yesterday....well.....lets draw a big fat chocolatey line under yesterday :)

Today-
B - banana, 2 fruit crunch ryvita, coconut yoghurt 0.5 syns, options hot chocolate 2 syns.

L - mug shot and apple

D - SW quiche, chips and salad

S - 2x ryvita fruit crunch

Breakfast - 3 x ww bread heb made into french toast, apple, yoghurt

Lunch - apple yoghurt

Dinner - ww sausages (6syns) chips and beans

Hot chocolate 2 syns

Milk hea

Possible curly wurly or hot chocolate tonight!

Back