WOOHOO - got 1st Hospital Appointment date today

poppyowner

Silver Member
WOOHOO

In post today I got a letter from Chichester Hospital offering me a day long appointment on Friday February 4th 2011. Now I have a date to work towards - earlier than I'd expected but hey-ho!

From 27th December I am going to be doing Calorie Counting as quicker results with that than previous Slimming World plan so to lose as much as poss before that appointment. That'll give me about 4.5 weeks to lose what I can.

Have already been buying in low cal stuff and planning my menus in readiness for Monday 27th so no reason to fail.

Now have to find out how long they estimate for us to get to Chichester from home - going on RAC routefinder in a mo then will add half hour on top. Have 'booked' my parents to sleepover at ours the night before so we can set off when needed and kids will have them to cover Breakfast / school runs. Have asked hubby to book off that day as well so he can chauffeur LOL

WOOHOO

Jill:)

Awww Jill, thats awesome news, what a great christmas gift! I know this is what you need, so I am so pleased for you and its great that you are choosing to share this part of your journey with us.

A real
Merry-Christmas-with-tree.gif

so pleased for you.

Back