Woohoo, I'm in the 9s

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Weighed in this morning and I am now 9st 12.5lbs, a loss of 2.5lbs.
I chickened out of Working solution a couple of weeks back when I put on weight so this week I have been adding 200cals of food from the allowed list (A bit like doing the 810 plan on CD). I think that going from 600 cals to 1000 was too much of a shock for my body. I intend to do this again this week then go onto Working Solution proper and work my way up.

Its so exciting, my goal is firmly in my sights. Roll on next week.

Oh Gina, that is brilliant news - well done!!!! I hope to join you in that category very soon, can't wait :D

well done you! I can just dream of seeing those digits for now.........

:stickdance:yeh gina!:party0049:

taste

hi, i am thinking of trying this can you tell me what this stuff taste like, thanks

Well done gina
it's worth it
how's your exercise going?

I can't wait until I stand on those scales and see that figure

well done what an achievement, must be great feeling x x x

Well done gina
it's worth it
how's your exercise going?

I can't wait until I stand on those scales and see that figure

Mmm, I could lie and tell you that I have done the shred routine every day........ I HAVE walked a minimum of 2 miles a day, done a couple of dumbell workouts a couple of times a week and done the shred workout twice a week too. Don't suppose that's too bad, but, as my teachers always said, she could do better, lol.

Well done Gina,:D
What a great feeling to be almost at target.

Love Myr xxx

Mmm, I could lie and tell you that I have done the shred routine every day........ I HAVE walked a minimum of 2 miles a day, done a couple of dumbell workouts a couple of times a week and done the shred workout twice a week too. Don't suppose that's too bad, but, as my teachers always said, she could do better, lol.

Oh I dunno Gina
I thnk if you overexercise, you feel rubbish
I think I overexerted myself last week & paid for it saturday & sunday
I get an hours walk in a day, and tried to do a walk at night, or a bit of Hannah Waterman
:rolleyes:
is too much-you pay for it

Well done - I think the last time I weighed nine stone I was nine!

Back