woohoo starting next week

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya, decided to check in with the doctor and he's given me a clean bill of health well apart from my asthma which he says should be ok, so starting monday morning wish me luck x

Good luck kelly! I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Tc X

Thanks hun i hope so x

Good luck Kelly, do you have any particular goals to aim for, any specific dates? It helps to visualise if you have say, a wedding coming up, or a party! Hang on in there as the results are amazing!

hi lola,and willow, i'm aiming for a size 12 i have 4 kids so i dont wanna be too thin, i just want to be happy in myself. i'm just gonna take it each day as it comes i think it's the best way.

Wow, 4 kids! I thought one was stressful enough! I am hoping that after my wedding in May I will be pregnant again, when I had my son 13 years ago I put on 5 stone, that is so not gonna happen next time!!!

hiya!

hi lola, i have to say 4 kids is loads but i wanted a big family and i love them all to bits 1 girl bless her shes the eldest at 12 and 3 sons aged 6,3 and 16 months. and a lovely new man too,and i'm currently waiting for a knee op so losing weight would be great for that too.

congratulations on the wedding hun bet your dead excited...how long you been on lipotrim?

I did really well and lost 15 lb in the first fortnight and then strayed one night and spent a few weeks trying to sort myself out. I will do this, Im not huge at 12 and a half stone but it's not me, if that makes any sense! A big family sounds amazing, lucky you x

Good luck Kelly!!! I am starting on the 14th of all days!! Good job my hubby is away for a few days so no chocolates for valentines day expected lol x

No always lucky not at 3 am lol, i've ended up tryin slimfast for a few days as i feel a bit weak and i've had headache all week, and all my kids are poorly so i've tired to but i want to do this with a clear mind and no excuses so with a bit of luck next monday i'll be fine to start

Should say tired too lol cant spell today

Back