Woohoo!

majic1982

Well I managed to get through today without cheating at all. I've had a horrendous headache though - do we think that's due to cheating yesterday? I didn't go mad but I did eat some stuff. I've drunk a lot of water today, but I've only had 2 cups of tea, so maybe that's why I have a headache? I dunno, I'm busy congratulating myself on getting through today sin-free!

I've only had 1 head ache

Just after I started this, I had a massive headache and was told that it was probably because I usually have 3/4 cups of coffee each day and that day only had 1. The lack of caffein made me get the head ache.
Since than i've made sure I have the 3/4 cups each day and touch wood have had no more problems.
Ta

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

A message from your CDC...

GO GIRL!

So proud of you...just keep going and you'll be there before you know it!:D

Jenny
CDC
Devon

Hmmm *thinks* What did I eat? I had 2 slices of processed ham, 2 cocktail sausages (cos the packet was open in the fridge - I don't even really like them, but I've figured out that if I don't like something, I don't feel I'm cheating as much as if I eat something I like - stupid huh!!) I had 3 pieces of chocolate (I was making a cake with my daughter and they were to be melted to go on the top), and then once the cake was made, of course I had to sample some!! I guess it wasn't much in the grand scheme of things but still.. I was so annoyed!!

Thanks to loosingit as well - it could quite possibly be because of the lack of caffine, although tea doesn't usually affect me like coffee does. Still, my headache has gone now (thankfully!!)

Back