Woohoo!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by majic1982, 13 October 2007 Social URL.

1. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I managed to get through today without cheating at all. I've had a horrendous headache though - do we think that's due to cheating yesterday? I didn't go mad but I did eat some stuff. I've drunk a lot of water today, but I've only had 2 cups of tea, so maybe that's why I have a headache? I dunno, I'm busy congratulating myself on getting through today sin-free!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Out of interest what did tou cheat with yesterday?

4. loosingit

loosingit Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I've only had 1 head ache

Just after I started this, I had a massive headache and was told that it was probably because I usually have 3/4 cups of coffee each day and that day only had 1. The lack of caffein made me get the head ache.
    Since than i've made sure I have the 3/4 cups each day and touch wood have had no more problems.
    Ta

5. robinsong

robinsong Member

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

A message from your CDC...

GO GIRL!

So proud of you...just keep going and you'll be there before you know it!:D

Jenny
    CDC
    Devon

6. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hmmm *thinks* What did I eat? I had 2 slices of processed ham, 2 cocktail sausages (cos the packet was open in the fridge - I don't even really like them, but I've figured out that if I don't like something, I don't feel I'm cheating as much as if I eat something I like - stupid huh!!) I had 3 pieces of chocolate (I was making a cake with my daughter and they were to be melted to go on the top), and then once the cake was made, of course I had to sample some!! I guess it wasn't much in the grand scheme of things but still.. I was so annoyed!!

Thanks to loosingit as well - it could quite possibly be because of the lack of caffine, although tea doesn't usually affect me like coffee does. Still, my headache has gone now (thankfully!!)

7. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hehehe thanks Jenny! You've been a fabulous support. I WILL GET THERE DAMMIT!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.