Woohooo - Week 1 Weigh In

Dia

Hey guys,

Feeling delighted with my first weigh in this morning. I started last monday (16th January) at a weight of 280lbs even, and I weighed in this morning (23rd January) at 253.6lbs, a 26.4lbs drop. I know it was mainly water loss, but still, it's major motivation for me.

I'm hoping to break into the 240's this week, and I know I'm probably being hopeful, but hitting <240 within 2 weeks would be awesome, but I doubt that I'll be that lucky :p.

I'd say my high water intake (4-5 litres a day, which I drank before the diet anyway) and long walks are really boosting my loss.

Anyway, Thanks for reading :D

Chris

That's astounding! :eek: Really really well done hun, just keep focused and you'll reach your goals in no time! Woweeee! :party0011:

Dia said:
Hey guys,

Feeling delighted with my first weigh in this morning. I started last monday (16th January) at a weight of 280lbs even, and I weighed in this morning (23rd January) at 253.6lbs, a 26.4lbs drop. I know it was mainly water loss, but still, it's major motivation for me.

I'm hoping to break into the 240's this week, and I know I'm probably being hopeful, but hitting <240 within 2 weeks would be awesome, but I doubt that I'll be that lucky :p.

I'd say my high water intake (4-5 litres a day, which I drank before the diet anyway) and long walks are really boosting my loss.

Anyway, Thanks for reading :D

Chris

Holy Jesus! 26.4lbs is AMAZING you must be soooooo pleased :D well done xx

Thanks Guys :D

I'm delighted, and I might even treat myself to a can of Coke Zero after work :D

Dia said:
Thanks Guys :D

I'm delighted, and I might even treat myself to a can of Coke Zero after work :D

I'd say you defo deserve it lol xx

Amazing!!! Well done & keep it up!

Nicola xx

That is really phenominal Dia, thats the biggest loss I've seen on these forums for the first week!!! You've lost more than I have since starting lol :) well done!!!

Thanks for the support guys :D

I don't think there's a chance of me giving up now :p

I have a history of being able to lose and put on weight really fast...I'm pretty sure I have an odd metabolism. So maybe that's a contributing factor to my week's loss?

Oh.... My..... God that's fantastic I'd faint if that happened to me pmsl!!

Back